100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. BrohkenCompass

BrohkenCompass Fapstronaut

SpeedPRDGi, fg4795 and LongWayToGo like this.
  2. Thanks for the kind words @BrohkenCompass .

SpeedPRDGi likes this.
  3. Congratulations @SpeedPRDGi!

4. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friends.
    What you've done is great.
    It is not for everybody.
    Be proud. Always.

5. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

I’m back! As promised, I am here to award the finishers of the 100 days marathon their finishers medals. I am grateful that so many people participated and for the good time we all had. We had many people beat their personal best and many who found out how far they can go if they put their mind and heart into it. Here are the finishers:

@LongWayToGo , I admire your persistence and your willingness to do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. You are an inspiration to many. Here is your medal, wear it with pride :) !
    :emoji_medal:

@SpeedPRDGi , well done on finishing your 100 day journey. Thank you for encouraging others along the way and for your example of persistence. Here is your medal, wear it with pride!

@Rohit kumar chowdary , you have not checked in here for a while but your counter is showing that you made it. Congratulations on finishing the race. Here is your medal, wear it with pride!

SpeedPRDGi, LongWayToGo and fg4795 like this.
  6. SpeedPRDGi

SpeedPRDGi Fapstronaut

@Jefe Rojo thank you for facilitating and helping to keep everyone motivated and in the game!! Definitely gonna wear it with pride !!! Congrats everyone and keep flying high!!!

Jefe Rojo and LongWayToGo like this.
  7. Thank you @Jefe Rojo for the finisher medal :) That was really a great initiative. Without your support and initiative it would not have been possible.

Jefe Rojo likes this.