1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 6thGear

6thGear Fapstronaut

2. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

3. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day 12 done, but I was feeling some urges yesterday. Nothing serious, but I'll be on my guard today to make sure that nothing happens. Day 13 in the works

Starman123 likes this.
  4. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

Day 0 reset. I'll be participating In the 7 days challenge. See ya guys...

5. 6thGear

6thGear Fapstronaut

6. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

7. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Today shall be my final day with you brothers, I move on to other challenges tomorrow when I hit 14 days! It has been a pleasure sharing this journey with you all, stay strong guys.

A little parting word of wisdom. For a long time I was only reaching 2-3 days on each streak, and I couldn't seem to get much past that for long periods of time. I found that I got stuck in a rut with NoFap in a similar way to the rut I was in with PMO. I couldn't find the motivation to carry on and stopped thinking about it. Don't be afraid to take a break. All of my longest streaks have come when I took a break, stopped doing NoFap, then came back to it once I had regained the motivation. It gave me time to focus on myself in ways other than NoFap, and helped me to regain the perspective of just how PMO affected my life.

I'm not telling you to binge, but don't be afraid to take some time to focus on things other than NoFap, devoting your energy to them instead.

8. GCRFC

GCRFC Fapstronaut

9. 6thGear

6thGear Fapstronaut

10. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

And that's a wrap, 14 days! See you all in the next challenge, stay strong brothers!

11. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

12. GCRFC

GCRFC Fapstronaut