1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

16+ years of fapping. 10+ years of PMO. 23 days of ongoing NoPMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 99r, Oct 29, 2018.

1. 99r

99r New Fapstronaut

Hello friends.

31 years old male this side. As the title of this thread already tells, I had been fapping for more than 16 years and PMOing for about 10 years. I came to know about the harms of these activities in my early twenties only, but even then I couldn't resist getting involved in them.

Now I'm trying to give up on PMO and it's the 23rd day of being sober. I've not set any targets yet, below are the things that I would like to share that I've experienced so far:
    • No more body pain like I used to have when I was PMOing continuously. I feel little stronger than before.
    • Morning wood came back but I lost it again in the midst of the second week of the streak. I reckon I hit the first flatline there.
    • Seminal leakage in urine. I started noticing semen (not sperm) drops in my urine, generally after I finish peeing, when it starts to feel like I still have some urine left in the urethra and then semen leaks out.
    • From my calculation, since I'm into a flatline right now, I still don't feel much comfortable when people are around. And I hardly go out due to all this discomfort.
    I'm not assuming NoPMO is the only thing that should be done to change my life all around, I'm just looking forward to regain lost sexual energy, look good, kill social anxiety, and enjoy real sex.

Thanks NoFap forums for letting me share.

Good luck all of you.

99r

lucentio and Contentful T like this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Good efforts! (I believe luck is a product of our own efforts myself.)

99r likes this.
  3. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

Sounds like you are on the right track. Welcome.

99r likes this.
  4. 99r

99r New Fapstronaut