[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 24
    Wasted the weekend playing PUbg and watching Survivors!
    Again as always Imma head back to work feeling like piece of shit...
    I'm 28, and I am wasting my life away, despite having potential

2. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

If you want to stop bad old habits, it is better to replace them with good new ones than simply trying to stop doing things you're used to. Have you looked for ways to stop an addiction? Similarly to NoFap teachings, you must do useful things to replace your addictions.

It's okay to take your time and to count with others' help. I'm sure people on NoFap will be receptive to your self improvement goal. Best of luck!

3. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

4. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

yes breot
    I agree, I have to find something else meaningful to do otherwise, I'll just watch TV which is another waste of time.

6. SteveIsMyName

SteveIsMyName Fapstronaut

SUN 25/30
    Made love twice to my fiancee this weekend; Friday was through other means, as I wasn't able to maintain hardness through my erection. Tonight on the other hand was really intimate, fulfilling, connected and penetrative. I reached full arousal and at least if not more than 75% hard strength. The body remembers my last long reboot, so it's good to know recovery is coming along faster than the first time (that being after years of jacking off since I was 12 years old).

Aside from that, I was driving this evening, thinking about what I could share from my past success with PMO to the new guys trying to beat this habit for the first time...I guess one thing that comes to mind is -- YOUR ERECTION IS THE SYMPTOM, NOT THE GOAL.

I often feel that we get caught up in simply trying to improve our erection via no PMO. When you actually have to have sex, normally, you may get so focused on having a hard cock, that your performance may suffer...leading to performance anxiety...leading to mental blockage...leading to depression....leading to triggers....leading to going back to PMO to cope. Believe me, I've been there.

Again, YOUR ERECTION IS THE SYMPTOM, NOT THE GOAL. Your goal should be to have a healthy relationship full of love with your partner. You should strive to pleasure her and enjoy your intimacy through a multitude of ways in addition to penetrative sex. You should also strive to enjoy your time and relationship together, sexually and non sexually. THAT'S THE GOAL.

If you're single, the goal should not merely be to get a date, but really to be comfortable with yourself as a man; to be confident. Your goal should include simply talking to more females casually so you're not so shy/pressured to get a number or "score" when you actually meet a potential date. This will eventually lead to better performance in/outside of the bedroom and over time... improve your erection and negate the need for PMO.

YOUR ERECTION IS THE SYMPTOM, NOT THE GOAL.

Stay the path, fellas.

If

7. Webi

Webi Fapstronaut

Relapsed on day 18. Starting again from scratch! Day 0.

8. BravoSix1001

BravoSix1001 Fapstronaut

9. seniore

seniore Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

10. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

11. letciciwe

letciciwe Fapstronaut

day 5, having urges and fantasies but i try to cut them down, it sure is difficult but i guess i can cope with this

12. Jack45

Jack45 Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 30
    Motivated

13. Webi

Webi Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete

StruggleR_8 and I Will Survive like this.
  14. jreacher33085

jreacher33085 Fapstronaut

Day 25/30 the Boys to Men journey continues

StruggleR_8 and I Will Survive like this.
  15. ClearTheFog

ClearTheFog Fapstronaut

Didn’t check in a while but it’s going well, in 4h I will finish this challenge and I’m greatful and proud I did it...
    It really got easier the last week and I will continue pmo until an opportunity for real sex comes around (I don’t see it happen soon honestly) .
    So the next goal is to end this year pm free but I‘m curious how long the pmo streak will go :)

Guys stay strong and busy and get an AP!

16. ToniMaunde

ToniMaunde Fapstronaut

Day 11 complete. It was a smooth day.

I Will Survive likes this.
  17. supertrouper

supertrouper Fapstronaut

18. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thanks for the message man. Its so true! Meaningful loving relationship is so much better than having mindless sex or going after that sorta things. Its such a lovely feeling, i guess you are experiencing a loving relationship.....I am happy for you, brother! Godspeed!

I Will Survive likes this.