1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. At the moment not bad, but I don't want to jinx it. :D

Jerky likes this.
  2. Great to hear about your progress. I've been sick for a while with sneezing and sniffles and struggling to get well. I was diagnosed with covid a few weeks ago, but that sucker keeps hanging on. (If that's what it is, no one really knows, I guess.) I know if I can stay away from the PM that will help me feel more confident and healthier.

x_Nocturnalis_x, marksaysay and Jerky like this.
  3. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

4. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

Just finished day 1 again. Finding that slow breathing helps a lot when fantasies try to sneak into my head.

Also @artifact it looks like my Day Counter is finally fixed. :D

goingforit and Jerky like this.
  5. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Slipped yesterday. Gonna keep fighting the good fight

6. x_Nocturnalis_x

Made it 2 days. Getting tougher, but still holding on. :D

goingforit, Stelvio and Jerky like this.
  7. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

8. Stelvio

Stelvio Fapstronaut

Day 8 checking in.

goingforit, x_Nocturnalis_x and Jerky like this.
  9. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Day 12 today. Approaching 2 weeks.

Seems like an eternity has passed.

10. x_Nocturnalis_x

3 days so far, matched my streak from last week. (Except no edging this time. :D) Feeling a lot better, just watched the last few episodes of Stranger Things season 4, drove all the fantasies out of my head. :D Feeling a lot more confident about reaching a week at this rate.

Also I've been doing this exercise a lot... seems to help greatly.
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...-blue-balls-and-wet-dreams.54030/#post-439341

11. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Yeah I remember you had an amazing streak about this time last year, was a great inspiration to me to keep going:)

The thing about success in nofap is, imo, it’s not enough just to want to beat the habit, you have to NEED to!;) Anyway, reset here goddam it!!:D

12. Thanks, I will add you to the member ranking tonight.

13. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Still hanging around and not doing awesome but maybe a little better. Resetting counter to 3 and it’s been a clean start. I’m not worried about a big run, just another half a day at a time.

14. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Had a lot stress this week.

Starting over.

15. x_Nocturnalis_x

Finally hit day 4. Still fantasizing but it's getting a bit dimmer, and I feel like I can control it, just shut it off a lot easier when I want to. 7 days feeling very possible atm. :D

Martial, goingforit, JJ_Kino and 2 others like this.
  16. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Half day. 3.5 now. Slow morning at work but getting going since slow times are rare and I don’t need anything to “fill my time” - that leads to PM for me.

JJ_Kino likes this.
  17. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

I can relate to the starting out strong then struggling. I think it is typical of most things. New workout routine, etc. The hard work is making it stick after a few setbacks. initially, it is fresh and exciting but then you settle in.

I'm feeling good over here. Resentment and anger are two things I'm working on. I've made a lot of progress lately in these two areas but still find pockets of the emotions in my daily life. Always when in traffic:) But also at other times.

Thanks Artifact for keeping this going, it is much appreciated.