1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. regulator88

regulator88 Fapstronaut

199/200 days

Completed 200 days of Hard Mode

But even now I still get urges every now and then, i was about to relapse on day 188 but I overcame it.

My advice to all of you who have streaks over day 90 days, don't be overconfident, don't think that you can see some erotic content/movies/images because you have too much control over your urges. This will lead you to relapse.

In the end, i wanna say a big thanks to nofap community and to everyone who helped me through this journey...next goal/milestone is 250 days.

Good luck all stay strong all :emoji_muscle:

2. Derien

Derien Fapstronaut

Day 4, want to get energy to achieve business goals (4/365 and more)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
  3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. Congratulations on achieving such a big milestone. It is very encouraging to me. And your advice is absolutely spot on! Keep up the good work!

5. 20/365- I am in a great mental space right now. Also, took a cold shower today for the first time in a long time and it was horrendous. But I like the fact that I did something uncomfortable. I also want to stay clear of YouTube for at least 2 weeks as it led me to wasting too much time.

Cold shower: 1/30
    No YouTube: 1/14

6. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

7. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations on this huge milestone mate. You're right, we can't get too overconfident, we'll fall in the trap and relapse. Even myself, the last 10 days were very challenging and I had to stay on guard. Keep up the streak, it's encouraging that we got about the same streak. We can get out of this misery for good.

8. regulator88

regulator88 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro appreciate the kind words of encouragement stay on the path friend!

9. regulator88

regulator88 Fapstronaut

Thankyou brother I really appreciate the words of encouragement.. we are all here to help each other, not just ourselves. Yes you are spot on.. You are a source of inspiration for me as I'm only just behind you in our streaks. We WILL beat this

10. regulator88

regulator88 Fapstronaut

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

12. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

13. 21/365- YouTube is proving to be a hard nut to crack! Have binged on a lot of YT videos today. I need to get a handle on this as it seems I am escaping something and being less productive. For sure, I will start tomorrow

Cold Shower: 2/30
    No YouTube: 0/14

SquidCook, newtry, K@sh and 6 others like this.
  14. regulator88

regulator88 Fapstronaut

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

17. Day 239/365 (275 in my current streak)

SquidCook, newtry, Ūruz and 5 others like this.
  18. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

19. 0/365
    I unfortunately fell off on Day 21. I don't feel to bad about it surprisingly. I feel like this is a minor blip and I will definitely bounce back without too much trouble. I had some sort of chaser effect from Saturday when I got intimate with my gf and the urges were just too much for me. Also, failed in my quest not to use YT today and it seems this will be a battle to the death. My cold shower today was quite refreshing surprisingly.

Cold Shower: 3/30
    No YouTube: 0/14

SquidCook, newtry, RBYG_flag and 4 others like this.
  20. K@sh

K@sh Fapstronaut