1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 14 days. Getting the nervous jitters, but so far so good.

Urðr, happysloth, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  2. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 73
    "The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea." – Vladimir Nabokov

Urðr, happysloth, Dr. Jekyll and 2 others like this.
  3. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

83 days completed. 1 week to go until 90. A year still sounds better but I can enjoy the journey 1 day at a time.

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  4. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut

5. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Thanks.
    The PMO is itself one of the aforementioned wrong path one can enter his body to be affected by.
    PMO doesn't help to cure Maniac , maybe it seems at first,but in fact it just contributes to get worse in a long term.
    At first it seems good, like other drug but in a long term it conditioned ones body to be triggered by his or her made internal special triggers,Scene or fantasies.and after that point one loses his control over his thoughts in mind and over his awareness of his breathing and loses his power of focus and loses...
    It change the connection of neurons in one's brain in the long run ,in a way that one looks the world differently than the past in a wrong way and can't understand the fact ,just can see the world from his tunnel vision .
    In Addicted bodies centers in the brain in charge of comprehend and making decisions becomes ill, and also the learning center and memorizing center
    so that is why one can't understand his illness and can't learn from his mistake to pass recovery successfully by itself .
    The feelings that rush into ones head, the cravings and desires are all wrong and arised from this ill body.
    The first and foremost action one can do is stick to the NoFap at all cost.
    After that almost extra negative thoughts and even maniac will be disappear.
    Successful person devote all his or her time to positive and constructive stuff, toward a goal.
    Because we can allocate just one percent of our all time during the one specific day in our lifetime in the wrong path and killing one person and then in this condition we have ruined our life. Just by one percent of one specific day out of our entire lifespan.
    It is just my opinion, hope it helps
    God bless ..

KurosuX, RBYG_flag, Igaleksus and 2 others like this.
  6. Maybe you should think about disabling your instagram a/c for a while. Instagram for me is a hotbed of triggering images. Good thing it did not escalate any further in your case.

Urðr, KurosuX, RBYG_flag and 2 others like this.
  7. Day 10- Double digits once again. I did not wake up feeling too excited about this day but it is getting better. It was a good weekend though.

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

You're right,
    Disabling Instagram account is a good action.
    It don't give me anything special ,except wasting time and being a source of poison or a source providing drug for addicted bodies .
    Will do consider it, thank you.
    God bless you

KurosuX, RBYG_flag, zanehe and 2 others like this.
  9. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

47 Days

Joe Dispenza, You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter

beliefs and perceptions are subconscious states of being. They start with thoughts and feelings that you think and feel over and over, until they ultimately become habituated or automatic—at which point they form an attitude.

You must feel a new energy . . . to become some thing greater than your body, your environment, and time . . . so that you have dominion over your body, your environment, and time. . . . Become a thought that affects matter. . . .

Attitudes strung together become beliefs, and related beliefs strung together become perceptions. Over time, this redundancy creates a view of the world and of yourself that’s largely subconscious.

Reality is not one continuous and consistent stream, but is instead, a field of infinite possibilities over which we can exert enormous influence—that is, if we tune into the proper levels of mind.
    Joe Dispenza, Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind

So if you want to change a belief or perception, you have to first change your state of being. And changing your state of being means changing your energy, because in order for you to affect matter, you have to become more energy and less matter, more wave and less particle. That requires you to combine a clear intention and an elevated emotion—those are the two ingredients.

And can you teach your body emotionally . . . what it would feel like to believe in this way . . . to be empowered . . . to be moved by your own greatness . . . to have courage . . . to be invincible . . . to be in love with life . . . to feel unlimited

Does the brain see or do the eyes see? If the brain sees, then we can only perceive reality based on what we have wired into our brain.
    Joe Dispenza, Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind

self-directed neuroplasticity (or SDN).

it makes sense that we should concentrate not merely on avoiding negative emotions, like fear and anger, but also on consciously cultivating heartfelt, positive emotions, such as gratitude, joy, excitement, enthusiasm, fascination, awe, inspiration, wonder, trust, appreciation, kindness, compassion, and empowerment, to give us every advantage in maximizing our health.

KurosuX, Boxer477, RBYG_flag and 3 others like this.
  10. I need to get the You are the Placebo book. It has some good wisdom in it from the quotations you post.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 3 others like this.
  11. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

12. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

13. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Starting from zero again
    Day 0

Urðr, Caleb 2020, happysloth and 4 others like this.
  14. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

15. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

16. zanehe

zanehe Fapstronaut

Day 8/365 (current challenge streak progress Nov 1,2,3,4,5-11/9)

My son had a cold this weekend and I was busy taking care of him with my wife. didn't get a chance to sign in here. but I am still staying strong! May God bless all here!

Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 4 others like this.
  17. Bboy

Bboy Fapstronaut

Day 13. A few more urges today but this too shall pass

Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 6 others like this.
  18. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut