1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Day 38/365
    I went to the university to go to the workshop of the mathematics, so I couldn't write in this thread, but of course, now I'm keeping the amazing habits.

Boxer477, Elcamino, 2525 and 4 others like this.
  2. Day 2/356

I think one of the greatest things you can do for yourself is to live as though you’re already 356 days sober. Your thoughts become things!

3. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Day 21 - Need to address my time management issue. I only slept 4hrs each for the past 2 days.. :(

4. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

I love your daily quotational motivational & inspirational posts! Warm regards...

5. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Day 10 & Hitting double digets today whoo hoo! Next milestone triple ;)

Prosper everyone and flourish everlasting......:emoji_pray:

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Thanks, my good man! I believe it in my bones that there is way that we can do this, and transform our minds and our lives into something far beyond the murkiness we have seen!

A person always has the duty to seek the Truth.

Right27, Jeremy_Jr., Love369 and 7 others like this.
  7. Right27

Right27 Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Stress is less these days.

8. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

9. Monday 4 Tuesday 5 Wednesday 6 /365

Right27, Jeremy_Jr., Kexas23 and 5 others like this.
  10. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 45. Almost cracked, but called my girlfriend and some others. Then took a nap. Feeling better and grateful.

Right27, Jeremy_Jr., Kexas23 and 4 others like this.
  11. naturehigh

naturehigh Fapstronaut

Well, fuck, I looked at some pics on reddit of girls without pants, no nutting though. Does that count as breaking the reboot? If I broke it I may just bindge for a few days, if not I may keep going.

12. If you tripped over one step then why would you throw yourself down an entire staircase because of it? And wouldn’t it be easier to get back up over a small trip rather than a brutal fall?

I would invite you to ask yourself why you would want to destroy yourself rather than preserve yourself?

13. naturehigh

naturehigh Fapstronaut

Ya know, You're right. Breaking the reboot doesn't mean starting from zero. We'll just have to reduce the amount of times we relapse per month. I've gone from 2 relapses a week to no relapses in a month. It's already a success. So binge will be worse.

14. Day 30/365 One door closes, another one opens. Proud to be a part of this group!

15. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut

Day 10/365 done. Today was bad, I just need to go to the shooting range to blow off some steam and relax

16. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

17. Wow! those are some really thought provoking questions. I don't think we need to be so hard on ourselves and criticize ourselves to a point of self deprecation and destruction. I need to learn this more than anything else early in my journey. I have a tendency to go over board with self criticism. Even this morning, as I was going to the library, I saw this lady dressed in very tight jeans and clearly exposing her big derrière and I tried as much to look away but I just could not resist taking peeks. I am still fantasizing about it and I beating myself about it at the same time. I am like what is wrong with me. Your questions have put things into proper perspective.