1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

2. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Working on day 29, very busy weekend running all over Memphis to provide support to my wife as she ran the marathon, I must have ran about 12 miles to catch her at various points in the race. Wasn’t much time to be distracted, so a very successful weekend. Hope you all had a great weekend as well. If not then make this the first day of your reboot. Remember to support each other. One day at a time.

Asgardian36, chiyu and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  3. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Great job keep it going.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  4. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Thanks never knew that

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  5. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Great job
    how true it is a life long journey where we need to incorporate new habits to replace old ones

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  6. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

7. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Halfway there, congrats on a great job. You are an inspiration

8. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

9. Day 4. Focusing on positive steps today. Re-committing to an exercise program which had lapsed a bit, and will be doing a daily meditation as well.

10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 39/60
    I thought my voice would have gotten a little deeper now! It hasn't. Also, I haven't regularly taken cold showers either!!!
    I hope I slog through the tough days ahead!!! I think I had erotic dreams lately! my mind may be craving a release. But I know for certain that if I PMO again, my anxieties will go to an all time high!!!

Fefefe, Sunny W and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  11. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

Day 7/60 first week down, bout to go to the gym :emoji_muscle::emoji_angry: never stop my grind

chiyu, Sunny W and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  12. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

thank you my friend, it's really hard but we will make it. let's keep on

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  13. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day 6 and I feel horrible. Went on a date last night with the girl I've been seeing for a month or so, and things kinda ended between us. I knew it was coming but I guess part of me still hoped it might work out. Feels like the end of the world, though I know I'm just overexaggerating as always. I'll give myself today to feel shit but I'll be back on my feet tomorrow. Thankfully nothing seems less appealing to me than PMO right now - should make it through the day. Any words of advice are much appreciated, love you all xx

traveler2, Maxxx and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  14. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "traveler2, post: 1789447, member: 263645"] A metà strada, congratulazioni per un ottimo lavoro. Sei un'ispirazione [/ QUOTE]
    insieme siamo più forti

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  15. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

16. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Working on day 30 today, half way there for the 60 day challenge, but just the beginning of this life long journey.

Sunny W, Dr. Jekyll and chiyu like this.
  17. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about last night. I think taking the day off to try and get rid of feeling like shit may help, but keeping active i think is always better. You do not want to get stuck in feeling bad about yourself. you have a lot to offer and finding the right person is never easy, it can take time, but know that there is someone out there that would love to be with you. Good that you are not turning to PMO to get over this, it shows you are better than that. Good luck and we are all here to help support you.

Maxxx, Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.