[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 0

I ruined my streak and ended with 40 days.
    This streak taught me about setting goals, that each should be indiviual from one another.
    The only goals I will join together is no PMO.
    I am down but not out.

2. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

Day 0

Fell off for a bit but unless I'm on the watch this behaviour will just seep back in. Back to it

3. Average_Joe0285

Average_Joe0285 Fapstronaut

4. Day 73 No PMO
    Feeling a bit triggered. Tired so I will shower, pray, meditate, and sleep will help.

5. Day 8/90!
    I made a mistake yesterday: I smoked a half cigarette. I was smoking it all but fortunately it turned off in mid and so I threw it. That was not a good habit, and I'm never going to repeat that again. So no smoking...
    Also I was very busy yesterday so forgot to post about my day 7 here. Anyway, I'm doing well, getting up early, going for a walk, feeling more confident, happy and off course have more stamina to my work on my laptop.
    Last night was very hard for me as the urges didn't let me get to sleep. I was feeling very uncontrolled with a continues erection and sexual thoughts I didn't knew what to do. Distracted myself by thinking of other things but still, it was a hard fight. And guess what? I WON! Yes, I tried to sleep and so I did.
    I'm happy and thankful to myself for that little effort which today give me a chance of posting here that I'm on my day 8 out of 90!
    And if I can do this you too can! Don't lose hope I know there are fellows struggling too much, but I want you to know that it's possible and you can do this.

6. Broh_Moment

Broh_Moment Fapstronaut

Day 12

Almost 2 weeks in! I had a hard time today with urges, not really having fun dealing with them.

But i succeded today. I had to use some of the good old tricks (cold shower, distracting myself a bit and trying to do my things as good as i could with the anxiety kicking the door)

Overall a hard day, gotta be careful the next couple of days.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2023
  7. Traf07

Traf07 Fapstronaut

8. Stek470

Stek470 Fapstronaut

9. theforgotten1423

theforgotten1423 Fapstronaut

Day 2

Got a relaxing and deep sleep after such a long time last night. It was all because I kept my internet devices outside my bedroom after 11 o clock. I had the urge to bring them back to my room but it wasn't very strong so I stuck to my plan. Keeping them outside also had the additional benefit of protecting my eyes from blue light in the two hours leading to my bedtime, which further aided me in getting a good sleep.

If day 1 was so easy, day 2 should be even easier in many ways. It will also keep getting harder in a few ways , eg. the memories of the negative impacts of PMO will start to fade away, which will make me think that PMO wasn't that bad. But if I just stick to the rules I have set for myself and really engrave them into my character, it will all be manageable.

10. theforgotten1423

Also, I had to face one of my major triggers last night, anger. I know how to cope with it, I will acknowledge it and try to laugh it out or find other ways to express it (healthy ones).

11. Before you get angry, think for while if this thing is valuable enough to get angry for? or even to react to? This little reminder will change your whole emotion! Yes, it works. I'm practicing the same and I think that's enough for me. Whenever I get angry I just give a second to think about the matter's value? Is it worth getting angry for?

12. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

13. slumbering one

slumbering one Fapstronaut

14. slevy

slevy Fapstronaut

Day 10 completed

Boxer477, Jack778, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  15. theforgotten1423

Thanks. I'll definitely try that. At the moment though, I let down my guard and brought my internet devices into my room past midnight because I felt strong, and eventually ended up relapsing. I am going to learn from this and really stick strongly to my principles now and never ever bring my devices into the bedroom even if it's a matter of life and death for me. Let's make this the last slip.

Boxer477, Jack778, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  16. Traf07

Traf07 Fapstronaut

17. C'mon bro the devices are like oxygen for us. That's not the thing which makes you relapse! Use these productively and believe me these devices will take you out of this! Yes! Try listening to productive podcasts, self-improving lectures etc and you'll see a great change in your behavior and mindset. Also try not to be so hard with yourself in using your phone or laptop etc. Everyone is using these devices and still are successful in quitting, but it's YOU yourself who makes you relapse! Admit it.

Boxer477, Jack778, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  18. Haha day 9! out of 90! Means 10% of the target!
    I'm getting happier and happier as I get near. Thank you NoFap for making me feel so grateful!