1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Rights

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ilm_123, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Damn, you got me bro. I see that the picture says “omnivore”. That settles it.

2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You know, your pretentious attitude to everyone wont endear anyone to your side. If anything it's making me want to eat the meat you arent eating, thus making all your efforts utterly pointless.

The Passenger and FirefromAbove like this.
  3. do you really think I give a fuck if you eat meat or not? Get real man. I’m just wasting my time here arguing with degenerates. It’s about time I move on with my day.

4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Nah bro those teeth are for eating cabbage bro, cavemen invented tools to hunt animals for no reason bro, fire was discovered and used to cook wild mushrooms, not to cook raw meat, what are you, stupid?

The Passenger likes this.
  5. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

That right there. The sanctimony, the condescension, the supreme confidence in overtly questionable truth claims. This is why people don't take vegans seriously.

6. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Ahh fuck dood. The diagrams constructed by dentists to show the various tooth structures of omnivores, herbivores, carnivores. Are wrong because it's in picture form.

Ahh fuck dood my bad. I better start drinking soymilk now.

7. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

I don't know if you are aware that supplements have only existed for the last 100 years? So can you explain where humans got some essential nutrients that are only found in animal products before then?

The Passenger likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

If you dont care, why do you get so angry when people disagree with you? Why are you incapable of having a civil debate without getting so mad?

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

That's a Big Meat conspiracy. Cavemen lived on grass and moss for millions of years.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  10. FirefromAbove

ALERT FOR EVERYONE IN THE THREAD:

TONY999 HAS CONCEDED HIS ARGUMENT AND WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT THREAD

THE REMAINING PARTICIPANTS ARE AS FOLLOWED"
    @FirefromAbove
    @skaterdrew
    @AtomicTango
    @Meshuga
    @Hadrian3
    @SickSicko
    @Tony999
    MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  11. Because I’m not arguing with people. I’m arguing with brainwashed robots. I’m arguing with indoctrination, not rational people. When you figure out that “protein” has been pushed since the 1930s for the sake of selling animal products.. maybe we can have a real discussion. Until then it’s just “need meat, need protein.” Robotoids.

12. You keep saying that meat has essential nutrients.. but fail to list them. Meat has no essential nutrients.

13. FirefromAbove

DEBATE ALERT:

TONY999 HAS OFFICIALLY CEMENTED HIS INTERNET DEBATE RESIGNATION WITH THE USE OF AN AD HOMINEM

THE CONCEDING IS EVIDENT IN THE POST AS IT LACKS FACTUAL SUBSTANCE

HE IS NO LONGER AN ACTIVE PLAYER IN THE DEBATE

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Humans have been eating meat for tens of thousands of years before though you spanner.

15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I think is the lack of EPA and DHA....but what do I know...

Of course, and a couple of hashbrowns, the breakfast of the champions.

Hahahahaha believe? so let me get this straight, you are very "science fact" when it comes to saturated fat, but when it comes to the harsh facts about vegetables is "believe?" hahahahaha ohhh jesus, you are a funny guy.

Glucose glucose, let me know how spiking your blood glucose with fruits all the time and then increasing the basal level of it overdoing complex carbs work for you buddy, for what I know type 2 diabetes is an epidemic worst than corona will ever be hahahahahaha surely the glycation levels you may achieve will be something you can be proud of.

Also, ever wondered why there is such thing as essential aminoacids, and essential fatty acids, but not essential carbs? hahahaha is not like carbs are bad for you, that would be nonsense too, you are like a kid high on sweets, chill down matey, too much sugar can make you nervous.

Yes it is, a piece of liver will put any vegetable to shame in terms of nutrient density.
    Even a regular steak can put a big amount of them to shame.

Biophotons? really? not like I don't know what are you referring to, but that so understudied, and it's influence on health so little understood that we cannot even say they can be considered part of what we regard as nutrition needs at all.

anthocyanins? are you being a bit redundant here? anyhow, that's a phytochemical, is not a nutrient, it may be benefitial but is not required, also, I have nothing against phytochemicals, some of them are very interesting, other are basically poison hahahaha but again even those can help a little, creating adaptative responses.

16. This is where sicko gets his information:

17. FirefromAbove

ATTENTION INTERNET DEBATERS:

TWO MAJOR UPDATES:

TWO CHAMPIONS HAVE RE-ENTERED THE DEBATE

DESPITE CLAIMING THAT HE IS WASTING HIS TIME ARGUING WITH DEGENERATES AND WANTING TO MOVE ON WITH HIS DAY
    @Tony999 HAS RE-ENTERED THE INTERNET DEBATE

@SickSicko HAS ALSO ENTERED THE DEBATE

CHAMPIONS,

MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR

EDIT: ATTENTION CHAMPIONS AS INTERNET DEBATE REFEREE. I WILL BE AMENDING THE PARTICIPANT LIST TO EXCLUDE ME SO I CAN REMAIN UNBIASED!

Meshuga likes this.
  18. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I'm deeply impressed by your argumentation, yes, I happen to know that guy, and also know many vegan youtubers aswell, and I pretty much dabbled into all the areas of people talking about stuff related with nutrition, this guy, got some points, but is a radical nuthead, just like you, only in the polar opposite direction.

19. Oh yeah man EPA and DHA.. you got me. Go on a zero carb diet for a month and let me know how well you can calculate 2+2.
    Hash browns? You mean, potatoes drenched in oil? More fat? What type of oil are we talking here? GMO canola oil? Man you sure are a health freak.
    Its not difficult to understand that not all science is created equal. There’s a reason that warnings about saturated fat have been going on for decades. And in only recent times you have a couple of idiots trying to make a name for themselves by making bold claims about lectins and oxalates, with next to know concrete evidence of them actually causing harm. If you have real proof of that, I’d be happy to read it.
    “These theories have fueled the profitable anti-lectin movement, spawning bestselling books and enzyme supplements to prevent lectin activity in the body. However, there is very limited research in humans on the amount of active lectins consumed in the diet and their long-term health effects. Anti-nutrients including lectins are most often studied in the diets of developing countries where malnutrition is prevalent, or where food variety is very limited and whole grains and legumes are important daily staples.” [4,5] - thanks Harvard. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/anti-nutrients/lectins/

Lol, they seem to be doing a pretty good job reversing type 2 diabetes and managing type 1 here by utilizing a high carb LOW FAT, diet. I guess you haven’t figured out yet that fat in the blood is what blocks insulin from up taking glucose?
    https://www.masteringdiabetes.org/
    Your claims don’t hold up to reality. Mine do.
    Liver is an organ of detoxification. It’s a great way to consume bioaccumulated toxins from an animals life. Oh, and bigger the animal, the more toxins. Hence why 500 pound tuna contain more mercury than salmon. You got a lot to learn kid.. maybe you should humble yourself and I’ll show you the ropes some day.

20. It’s over, I’ll take my crown now.

FirefromAbove likes this.