1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Rights

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ilm_123, Sep 11, 2021.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

"Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty" - George Bush Snr or somebody idk.

2. Ok, i'll take your word for it. So what is protein necessary for, and what happens if we don't eat animal protein?

3. Don't care.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Really? is that so?

As far as I'm concerned is inflammation not fats per se.

You mean to tell me that when a cow made a nutrient available for her it's not available for humans? Like Retinol suddenly is COW retinol? really?

I said so because it should have been me the one bringing it up, as yes, those, anti-nutrient, impair mineral absortion, rendering them less biovailable than their animal counterparts, not to mention, we, as an animal will have to do the same thing the cow you just said does, even after taking them in....

I literally facepalmed at this...

And I like to make arguments about nutrients and products consider all the different variables that exist, before just blaming an issue on a product when the issue may be somewhere else.

5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Instant painful death.

lol.