1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone knows any supplements

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Andy1517, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Anyone knows or took any supplements that helped with there PAWS I’ve tooken n tried so many nothing seems to work at this point

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. Musashi/Unlearning

Musashi/Unlearning New Fapstronaut

This maybe wont feel relevant, but I think it's a behaviour that is on the same level of difficulty in process of implementation as a supplement. And that is every time you feel an urge, imagine a smiling wrinkly old man sitting on a bench at the beach watching a sunset and then saying good luck to you and then he'll ask you what goal you wanted to achieve that day (which should be slightly difficult but achievable), in your mind sit next to him on the bench and face him and tell him your goal, its up to your subconcious if he says anything further, but the kind old man in your soul only wants the best for you dawg.

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Temporarily Suspended

Try an organic multivitamin from a worldwide brand called Himalaya. That should help. Put filters in on your phone and throw out your computer and TV for 12 months. Get rid of what you can that might trigger you to relapse. Then work on your behaviour and fight with your life to change into the person you wanted to be. Trust me you will win this way. Filters are important. Solves 50% of the problem.

Musashi/Unlearning and Andy1517 like this.
  4. Dictatorabraham

Dictatorabraham New Fapstronaut

Try tongkat ali,load boost suppment, vitamin d3, vitamin b12 and iron but only if your low.
    But experiment them first and make your own research before taking them

Ammar2 likes this.