1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Approaching women - my insights and videos

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 5, 2022.

1. really? why is that

i’m single rn wondering if i should stay that way…

2. Because you have to start providing. There will be people who depends on you. Obviously, this is one dynamic of relationship. There are other's where you may not be under so much stress, depends what you looking for

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  3. hd47

hd47 Fapstronaut

Hello,

That's an intersting topic, Im 30 yo with not a lot of experience with women, do you think it's late for me to begin approaching in the street? plus I live in a country whereIm a foreigner, I speak the local language but not as a native.
    I've already done some appraochs but mostly just to talk to women I rarely ask for instagram or any contact

My instagram sucks, I don't have a lot of likes, is that something that make women not interested in it ?

4. Hi, of course it's not too late. For Instagram, that's not a problem either. If you get along well with a woman you approach on the street, you can offer her a drink right away or take her number and see her another day.

Just be yourself and authentic, that's what matters. No weird games. If you don't know what to say, no problem, if you're not comfortable, no problem. It's important to tell yourself that you don't have to change anything if you want fulfilling relationships. And also realize that nothing will happen with many women. It's not your fault, it's just life.

However, when you have your first relationship with a woman you approached, it will be something special.

hd47 and HealingBodyandMind like this.
  5. hd47

hd47 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply, here is what Im doing :

I usually go out with my bike and approach women when biking in the streets, I know that could be seen as very weird, I compliment them mostly but sometimes I said stupid and bald remarks, I made them laughing several time but I also received weird sights ( Like they are saying get away creep), but rarely I ask for contacts and the whole interactions are shorts ...

Maybe I should change

What I noticed also is the energy and the mood, some days I have energy and Im in a good mood so I laugh quickly and I feel myself more confident other days I feel less energitic and I can not really talk or it's clear that I'll be boring

I like the bike because its a sport and one of my hobbies and also I can catch up girls quickly since my speed is higher than people who walk

I know I could be seen as a creep

6. I don't think approaching women in that way is a good solution for meeting women. From what I understand, you're sending out vibes that are sometimes received in a weird way, which is normal in such situations.

What I do is, in my daily life, whether I'm going shopping or going to sports or something else, if I come across a woman I like, I talk to her and I explain why I'm talking to her. I tell her the truth. For example, yesterday I saw a woman I liked, so I turned around and went to talk to her. But she was walking fast, so I almost had to run to catch up with her. I caught up to her and said, "Hi, wow, you walk super fast, I just did my best sprint," she smiled and I said, "You are really beautiful, I just had to come over."

Don't forget it's a human being in front of you. you don't know her, she might be scared or not know how to react. You have to take that into account and go for it because you want to get to know her, not to feed your ego. Women might sometimes see you as weird because they don't grasp your intention. Maybe it's not clear. Moreover, being on a bike adds a very ephemeral and less suitable aspect to the situation.

This is just my opinion and I'm not in your shoes :)

7. Last Friday, I went out alone on the street to do some shopping and meet women at the same time. I approached a total of 5 women. The first one immediately put me in a good mood. She was in a relationship, but the vibe was really positive. I often repeat to myself that feeling good and at peace with oneself truly influences relationships, self-confidence, and the ability to have incredible connections. It also affects how you interact with yourself and others. People can sense honesty and strong self-assurance, which makes them trust you and create strong bonds with you. This woman was in a relationship, but we talked for thirty minutes. Then we went for a drink. We met again yesterday, and it's going to become a good friendship.

Next, the next 3 women I approached were the opposite... Only women who ignored me, and one who sent only negativity. In such cases, it's difficult not to feel demoralized and frustrated. I've always said that approaching women on the street requires a very high self-esteem and extremely high emotional strength. It's not so much taking action that is difficult, but rather not judging yourself when things don't work out, especially when you go out alone. You're alone with your thoughts.
    It's important to remember that approaching women on the street is not common, and people are humans with emotions. Some women may be feeling down in their lives, have just lost their jobs or boyfriends, or simply aren't in the mood to meet someone. That's quite normal, but it doesn't mean it's your fault, that you did something wrong, or that you need to change anything. If you're someone who is honest with good intentions, self-reflection is not necessary in my opinion, even if things are imperfect to your liking and you'd like to do better. I advocate more for acceptance rather than improvement, which inevitably leads to losing oneself and not knowing who you are, as everything becomes performance. It's about meeting humans, not objects to satisfy your ego or a lack of recognition.

After approaching these last 3 women, I lost motivation. I was about to go home when I saw a woman who really caught my eye. She was simply stunning. I went to talk to her. I told her this, and the moment was incredible. We became physically close quite quickly. I think the evening vibe played a big role because it was nighttime, and there was a tension between her and me. I offered her a drink, she said she was going to join a friend but gave me her Instagram. As she said goodbye, she held my hand. I told her, "You know, the moment would have been amazing if we had gone for a drink right away." We both smiled, and she said if you want to have a drink, send me a message. And we went our separate ways. I sent her a message the next day, saying I hope she enjoyed her drink with her friend, and I look forward to our drink. We've been talking every day since and plan to meet this week. She is incredibly beautiful...

Moral of the story, you are enough, no need for techniques or watching dating videos. Just take care of yourself, love yourself, and love others.