1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

auf der Suche nach Heiligung (in search of sanctification)

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

Hey!! I'm of Brazilian origin, with a touch of German and Italian, currently 16 years old, I'm here to find an answer. I have been through a difficult fight with my family, a hereditary curse, due to serious sins committed by my grandparents, my mother manifests demons. Anyway, I want to be as brief, I want to fight for my family and do what I can, also fulfill life goals.
    I've been on this site for over 1 year, but only now I decided to explore other groups, new answers, new experiences, since I was a child I was taught by my parents how to act in certain quotes, but they parted when I completed 7, and came back when I completed 12 .
    They are still fine today, I really like to help other people, but with little experience I can't, I think it's better to wait before saying a word, tomorrow I have a test so I'm going to study, good night or good morning!!.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  2. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

Yesterday it relapses 3 times, I already know what's wrong and I'll fix it, my "record" without it was 148 days, I'm thinking of working to help my family. I don't know much what to say, as I'm from Brazil, I don't know much about North American culture and sometimes I'm afraid of doing something wrong. I've gone through several spiritual struggles, when I was about 5 years old I saw a demon, you can doubt it but yes it happened, and it happened when my parents were fighting in my room, there at the back of the window he was about 2 .5 meters with horns, it looked like some kind of smoke, after that I went to sleep with my mother, because I was afraid, I only had the courage at 12, it may seem silly, but there were paranormal activities in my house, like the rocking chair at the house. my grandmother fussed alone, until it stopped when we called a priest to help with it, but the fight is not over yet.

Christian Warrior likes this.
  3. Before you can help others find peace and freedom in Christ, you must first find it for yourself. I would encourage you to rid yourself of PMO and lust. Only then will you be able to see clearly enough to move forward into the rest of the good works that Christ has prepared for you!

Welcome to the group. I am praying for you and cheering you on toward a new kind of life in Christ!

ferret XD likes this.
  4. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

5. Have you put your trust in Jesus alone for your salvation? Do you have a church family? Do your have good friends outside of your family?

ferret XD likes this.
  6. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

I have complete confidence in Jesus, but there is still a lack of things that only time will tell. I haven't been to church with my family, I've had good friends, but they turned into bad examples and they all turned away from me, I pray every day for them.
    I still haven't found out what my gift is, but I wait patiently, I started a habit of praying alone at night every day.
    I hope you are well, I will also pray for all of you!

Christian Warrior and Myfortress like this.
  7. We cannot get very far as disciples if we try to go alone. It is a journey we must make in community. That community can look like many things -- even including this online one! :) I will pray that God surrounds you with fellow travelers with whom you can share the road.

ferret XD likes this.
  8. Glad to hear your hope is in Christ. You need to seek out a church community and develop some close relationships with godly people.

9. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

I feel something good in my soul, an immense happiness, even though I am full of problems, I know that God is helping me.
    As I said before, I've been here for over 1 year on this site, and I've improved some things that don't refer to fornication, but daily habits.
    I would like to tell you more about me and a fact, I am a virgin, and I want to take this virginity until the last day of my life, to please God.

Tao Jones likes this.
  10. An unusual calling that can only be accomplished with God's help! I know he will provide you with the strength you need to do whatever he has called you to do.

ferret XD likes this.
  11. There are many ways to glorify God. Submitting to His Lordship in all areas of your life at all times is key.

ferret XD likes this.
  12. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

Hi!, one more day there. I want to ask for study tips and I would also like suggestions for places to study, because in my house there is a lot of noise, would it be good for me to study in a park, or something like that?
    I don't want to blame my family for the noise.
    I've never been used to studying, so I've been struggling for a few months to get good grades, I've even managed, but I need a better place.
    I also want to ask for help on how to act, when there is someone complaining around, because I can't be near them, I can't stand it.
    That's it Have a nice day, stay with God

13. How about studying in a library? They were kind of made for this very purpose! :)

What would it look like to act lovingly toward someone who is caught up in complaining?

ferret XD likes this.
  14. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

I got the message, I'll try.
    My father is going through a difficult time, I was helping him to put photos on a city hall website, because here in front of the house a hole opened up, due to his problems he gets nervous, I think this was a mini ordeal, I think that I do well, managing to resolve this with him.
    You didn't escape either, because I'm going to pray for all of you, okay. hehe.

15. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

I need help with 2 big problems, my grandfather is an alcoholic, he's thin, and at his house there are more than 4 people there, and one of these people is from the macumba, and she wants my grandfather's land, it's complicated I need that pray for it.
    There at my father's job, there are bad people who want to take his job, and want to do it at all costs, my parents are fighting now.
    It's an intense fight here, it seems that my family and I are in a crater that is filling with water and we can't swim, we need a rope!
    here in Brazil is full of bad people, people who do evil and want to see you in the hole.
    There's even an uncle of mine, he's from Freemasonry, and he does macumba too, he was very close to my grandma and my grandpa died of cancer in 2018, when that uncle's wife was on top of my grandfather

16. Sounds like a hard situation. I will pray. How else can we help?

ferret XD likes this.
  17. I’m sorry. What is macumba

ferret XD likes this.
  18. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

Oh, it was bad, I didn't know the right translation, and I don't even know if there's a right word for it in English.
    Macumba is a satanic ritual that is done by 1 or more people, to get some kind of benefit, or harm, or even kill a person, but as I have been praying, and you have been praying for my family, everything is fine.
    Yes it really works, only with God's permission.

19. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

In my thinking prayer is the best help I can receive, thank you.

Tao Jones likes this.
  20. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

Sometimes I feel too touched to talk about this subject, as hard as the truth is, it will help you.

LEVITIC (20)
    10"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, with his neighbor's wife, both the adulterer and the adulteress will have to be executed.

13"If a man lays down with another man as one lays down with a woman, both have performed a disgusting act. They will have to be executed, for they deserve death (even the demons themselves are disgusted with this sin).

15"If a man has sex with an animal, he will have to be executed, and you will also kill the animal.

As for the subjects you have written about, it is good for a man not to touch a woman, but because of immorality, everyone should have his wife and every woman her own husband.
    1 Corinthians 7:1-2

Attached Files: