1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back at it again!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tmac10, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Tmac10

Tmac10 New Fapstronaut

So I joined this forum about 28 days ago, and I've had some struggles keeping a streak, I've had a few of like 4 or 5, but it just keeps coming back and I haven't used this in a while. but I'm back and I'm really gonna try my hardest to get this challenge done. The most epic of journeys always begin with a single step. :)

2. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

Exactly. One step at a time. We wish you welcome back! Streaks are hard to keep indeed. Everyday is Day 1. Whether you are on Day 1 or Day 100 everyone can relapse. It is as, one fapstronaut wrote, about How you can improve your life. A new mentality to me is to try to improve my life in very second....hard to do...but....

3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

4. charlie81

charlie81 Fapstronaut

Good...I'm new here too, and started the 30days challenge. Lets be motivated and everything will be possible! anyway I think is all about making your life as you want and consequently become a more mature man, this will eventually lead to feel no need to watch P etc.