1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

0/21... I can't believe I relapsed a day shy, but I did. I'm gonna double down and get right back to it though.

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

3. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Day 0/22
    I've relapsed into M today, gonna get right back up and try to get even further this time

4. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

5. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

6. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

2/100

Felt pretty good today. Got all my to-do's done on my list, and my energy felt much better than yesterday.

100 days is going to be no easy feat. I have to strategize and plan a bit better for it.

Tomorrow I'll come up with some better tactics.

Hope everyone is having a good day, and keep your head up, this is a long journey... but a fruitful one.

7. modern milarepa

450/730 days no PMO, semen retention

8. 81/207
    Going through some medical tests to diagnose some gastrointestinal issue I am facing (acidity, burps, farts, foul smelling stool etc). This issue definitely is one of the reasons I am feeling like shit for quite a long time.
    I wonder retaining semen will have any effect on the foul smelling urine and stool :p ? Most probably not, but something to ask the Gastroenterologist.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  9. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

0/15
    Ahh... shit here we go again.

10. Take one day at a time brother. Fight the urges, go do something productive and engaging.

11. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

12. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

13. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

3/100

Today felt very productive. I wrote down the goals and habits I want to achieve in the next 5 months (until end of year). I followed this video:

It says It's for business, but it's actually for all aspects of one's life.

If you're feeling a little lost on your goals, I highly recommend you spend a day to really think about what you want to achieve before the year ends.

14. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

1/21 I'm gonna come back strong!

15. 82/207:
    I had a wet dream last night, possibly because of some fantasizing sexual thoughts.

16. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

182/150

Stay focused. Can’t wait until I get 200 days.

17. modern milarepa

18. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut