Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
Went to gym
Took cold bath
Studied with concentration
1. Went to church
2. Read The Man In The High Castle
3. Took a nap
1. Built a gundam model kit (RX-0 Unicorn Full Psycho-Frame Prototype) with a friend.
2. Didn't PMO.
3. Ate good food.
3 wins of yesterday:
- made a long list of things to do and finished it
- made 100 new year cards
- finally did my laundry
Today's three wins:
Got a good score on a Bio test
Got a fantastic score on a Trig test
Went to the gym for the first time ever with a bud
-Busted out some christmas shopping
-Went for a skate and started working on some new tricks
-Crushed it at work
3.Didnt use social media
- reached day 30 of no PM
and rewarded myself by going to a sauna although I didn't have much time
- completed an errand that I've been putting off for over a week
- started planning for 2020
1. Didn't smoke although I spent 4 full days at a childhood friend who smokes like hell and with whom I always used to smoke.
2. Went to the gym and sauna.
3. Called my dad.
2. Played some basketball
- did mediation first thing in the morning
- had a presentation in front of 30 people and it went great
- inspired a guy to set himself greater goals
Made changes in my reboot
1. Worked hard on recovery (read chapters of No More Mr. Nice Guy).
2. Went to the gym.
3. Had lunch with friend.
1. Didn't freeze
2. Got some food
3. Played some football
Three wins of today:
- helped a client greatly
- took my dog for an extra long walk
- had lunch with a friend
1º: Got a job interview! (amazing how keeping away from porn focus us)
2º: Shaved my viking beard and will cut my hair later
3º: I will come back to study my guitar material after a long break.
Today's wins (from now focusing on wins aimed at recovery from Nice Guy Syndrom):
1. Had a therapy session.
2. Read some No More Mr Nice Guy.
3. Went to the sauna early.
2. Did some laundry
3. Watched Evangelion: You Can (Not) Redo
1. Watched the new Star Wars films with my childhood friends.
2. Had a nice conversation with a girl about the film.
3. Spent some time watching crappy yet funny TV with my grandparents.
I'm a little behind.
Monday: got a date with a girl
Tuesday: took my last final exam of the semester, did well
Yesterday: got the big enchilada - 90 days
Today: anything's possible