Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
Played video games with a buddy
2. help people on this forum
3. grateful heart.
No porn was watched
Wrote in my journal
2. Played Bioshock
Abstained from marijuana
Paid large chunk of cc debt
2. Watched Yuri On Ice ep: 7-9
3. Looked for online jobs
4. Played basketball
2. Took care of kitties
3. Played some Skyrim
4. Listened to some music
5. Looked for online jobs
1. Planted something on my balkony
2. Did a little workout
3. Didn't drink alcohol
1. Slept in
2. Finished Band of Brothers, and read Alistair Horne's The Lonely Leader
3. Listened to some music
4. Listened to a sermon
5. Played some Skyrim
• Have been keeping my plant alive for four months now
• Rode my new bike on the road
• Spoke to a manager about a job
1. did not masturbate
2. read 124 pages of a novel
1. finished the book I was reading
2. ran for almost 7 miles
3. ate healthy
• Rode my bike 3 miles. Sometimes uphill too.
• Got caught up on something
• Didn’t take a nap today ( even though I slept badly last night ) and so I can sleep better tonight
1. Slept In
3. Watched Megalo Box ep: 7-9
some connections in therapy.
resonances in the novel I'm reading.
compassion in the case notes I'm reading.
Well done, mate! I like the idea of adding little wins together... Way to go! Stay strong!
1. Had a little workout and went jogging
2. Resarted learning french
3. Got all my work done in time
• Worked out my abz
• Searched for jobs everyday for like four days straight
• Helped my brother to study with what I quit studying for
3. Took a hike through the mountains