1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy urges after sex.. Day 27 NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by skankhunt, Sep 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. skankhunt

skankhunt New Fapstronaut

This is my 3rd attempt at Nofap. I am currently on day 27. I am 32 and have performance anxiety issues.

The first two weeks were crazy. And then....

I had sex with my wife on Day 21(no performance anxiety, felt great!!) and since then have been having crazy urges. Feels like I am back to how i felt during the first week.

I have read about the "Chaser effect" have been away from my computer and stopping myself from MOing.

I am substituting to P/sub I started to sniff panties(Will try and control not to do this either). But no edging or M.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is it normal to feel this way after having sex? Need Help!!

2. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

Yes as normal as it could be smelling panties weel not so much but ok n.n yes it happends to me to thats ehy it exist hard mode but u know u can be open with ure wife and tell hdrthe effects of ure last intimicy best luck bro