1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do woman really cope better with break ups then us males?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jonny1992, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

My Exgf got pretty fast a new bf. While she was with me, she started to learn another guy. And now she is enjoying his company and has a happy life. It will be soon 3 months for me, and I did a great progress. But since yesterday all the thoughts about her come back. The time we spent togehter, I miss how we hugged how I lovely petted her bum. How I felt or chest on my, it was always calming.

And many told me not to start a new relationship before I am not done with the other. That i will cause many problems in my new relationship. Why can she continue and has no problems? I feel pranked. All my motivation is gone today. No gym, no tidying up my apartment. I don't know how to cope with that. If someone will answer, I will be glad.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Is easier for woman to get bombarded by man to date them. So after a break up they have more chances to know a new person to date and move on.

Woman does this when they are done with you and are insecure people. They can't be alone, they are not going to dump you until they know they have another man lined up. She probably cheated on you and when this new guy was something sure for her, she dumped you.
    Guess what? when his new guy don't meet her needs she is going to align a new guy and dump him. Basically she is a cheater and insecure woman, she constantly need the validation of a man in her life. Be glad that you get ride of her.

She is enjoying another man yes, you can do that too with a girl without starting a new relationship. Is she having a happy life? I don't think so, insecure people are always looking for validation, deep inside they are needy. Besides that, she shows she is happy, but inside you don't know who is she feeling.

That's the only thing that matter. Part of your progress is to stop checking her out so he how she is doing. remover her completely from you life. She is part of your past, let her go.

Of course, it happens to all of us. Let those good memories be... be glad that you have all that good moments with her and be confident that you will find a better woman in the future whom you can have even better moments with.

Is easier for the one that ended the relationship. she already move his feelings from you to the new guy, so now his mind is busy with another guy.
    But he is a rebound guy, she could be in the same position like she was with you in a few months but with this guy and move to another guy to avoid his pain of been alone. She definitively have problems, so don't think she is really happy.

Forget about her, she is no longer in your life. don't let her still affect your present. erase her from your life, less you know about her the better.

3. skybrowser

skybrowser Fapstronaut

I agree with a lot of what p1n1983 said.
    You've been doing great so far, don't let someone else ruin it for you. Keep going, heal from this, life will get better.

4. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

@p1n1983 100% True

Also be thankful that you weren’t married with children, because it could let you paying 18 years of alimony with her not letting you see your kids (close friend is in such situation)

Jonny1992 likes this.
  5. We men function much more logically and rationally than women in general. Except for hypersensitive men. This is why after a break-up we are much less affected than women. I mean we tend to suffer less in the very short term. On the other hand, we keep everything inside. And the bomb ends up exploding much later. There is necessarily a wound to heal and for that you have to let it express itself without trying to hide it. This is not what we men have learned to do. Showing our vulnerability, our weaknesses and our emotions is difficult for us, but when we are honest with ourselves and no longer hide anything from the world or from ourselves, it becomes much easier to recover from a break-up, for example.

Women get overwhelmed by their emotions right after the break-up. It's very difficult for them at the beginning. But once the crisis is over, the wound is healed and they can move on more easily.

While we men tend to re-contact a woman months or even years later because we are less emotional.
    I don't believe in the fact that women have many more choices than we do for sex or love.
    I meet girls every day because I overcome my fears of approaching girls in my everyday life and from my experience it's an equal share.

Jonny1992 likes this.
  6. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

i will read this when I got time and answer you.