1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Embarrassing Question To Ask

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BillyBobBoBoBo, Oct 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. So if one has strong urges & humps the bed and pre-cums, should one reset?

As the problem is when I do I just give in to my urges and PMO. So I want to know if I didn't fully loose or do, so I just don't go "Fuck it" and pmo after it fir a guaranteed relapse and to either keep going or say its a relapse and don't go full out.

2. Industriilor

Industriilor Fapstronaut

Humping your bed is a form of masturbation. Depending on your goals, it can be classed as a reset.

BillyBobBoBoBo likes this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes. You masturbated. Precum is the body's way of preparing for ejaculating your semen.

Prone masturbation like that is not recommended because it creates more friction and pressure on your dick. :oops:

Supination likes this.
  4. I want to stop PMOing all together and have more intamited set with my girlfriend. So id say yes.

5. Yeah I agree with that, I should just count it as a relapse so I don't decide to go on a PMO binge.

6. Yeah thinking more about it I agree on that. With it also becoming an excuse to PMO binge.

7. ElrondHalfelven

ElrondHalfelven Fapstronaut

I think you have to consider your own feelings about it. Regardless of whether someone else would consider this an episode of PMO, what matters is if you do. Obviously the fact that you resist going all of the way demonstrates that you're using your will power and it's important not to underestimate that. This isn't a game in a league where a neutral referee declares the winner. You know how you feel about it and anything which results in you saying the hell with it and going all the way, would seem to be something negative.

WooshyBooshy and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  8. Fair enough. I guess it's a situation of throwing the baby with the bathwater, as one slip up leading to a total relapse as not having will power to not hump the bed, feeling a bit of shame because of that.

What I want to do is say I relapsed when I do & not go full into relapsing, so I can still gain some control over myself.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    iluvfreedom likes this.
  9. Damn, haven't gone through that, just woke up with morning wood with sometimes strong urges or strong will power to decide what I am going to do, with me needing to work more on my will power.

Yeah I need to work on finding a way to calm myself down before caving in.