1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Started with Sexual Energy Transmutation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mark, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mark is no longer active. I can respond on his behalf.

BLUE BALLS ARE ALL IN YOUR MIND.

OWN THE TRANSMUTATION BRO. BLUE BALLS MEAN YOU AREN'T DOING IT RIGHT.

SUBLIMATE THAT SHIT IN FULL LOTUS.

Do some bench press, deadlifts, sprints on a nearby school track, or simply pushups after you tried to bring the energy up your spine into your brain brah.

2. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

and chi. For most people its chi they lack. Chi is responsible for anxiety and uncontrolled limbs and lack of energy. Jing for concentration and all that 'brain' issues. Chi is much more important in this emf age. earthing and sungazing help with chi, as well as working out and nofap itself

3. Great lil video, don't think it has been dropped in this thread yet,

4. Jing, chi, and shen work in conjunction with one another. All 3 of the treasures are important, as they affect one another.

We should start a Qi thread in this hizzy dude. If you don't start one up I will in several days.

Qi is definitely important this day and age, and yet so are jing and shen! Btw plain was a totally gnarly bro, too bad he isn't active anymore.

5. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

I am too busy to write it up and dont think I will be in the mood to write this 'for normal' people over the next few days :) I am for commenting about it tough. Yes they do work in conjunction but chi is most important for normal people and for this radiation age. I say it becuase chi is easiest to build up, which then naturally transmuted into the other 2. Earthing and sungazing plus avoidance of emf radiation with nofap of course will build chi like crazy. And working out of course.

6. I train qi gong, taiji quan, and study TCM. Your opinions make sense, but I feel facts and logic are needed here. The entire essence of energy and spirit needs to be expanded on for people to want to get into these concepts I feel. I was gonna start a thread a while ago on these things, one will pop up in due time.

I like your ideas, they are pretty darn swell.

Here is a video on sunlight :)

7. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

you train what? you should try some of the real things psychokinesis. Oh and by the way, I meant sungazing not sunlight...but yh thats a good vid. I like the guy hes very motivational : ))

8. I know exactly what you said, I didn't misread.

You should try viewing all people as equal, and not labelling some as 'normal' ;)

Looks fun,

9. Here is a friendly beginner transmutation video for everyone to enjoy:

10. StarKing

StarKing Guest

@Mark. Just bought the book by Jay Onwukwe. Looks pretty damn interesting. Will keep you posted as to how I go with it. Thanks for the references. Here..we..go!
    CK

11. CK, Mark hasn't been active in over a year, I am sure he would appreciate it though :)

www.thedaobums.com is a great place to discuss transmutation (or more appropriately sublimation) in depth.

Worth checking out ;)

12. ned123

ned123 Fapstronaut

such amazing insight! you seem to have a great understanding of the whole spiritual process of transmutation and it's benefits... Truly inspiring! Don't know if you'll read this but...Thanks!

13. BrainPlasticity

BrainPlasticity Fapstronaut

This must be a good thread to checkout for future reference!