1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Got ghosted

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Jan 29, 2024.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I finally went on the date. However the girl says that we’ve “skipped the friendship phase” and claims that we’re moving too fast

2. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Ahw that is too bad....why would she want to go through a friendship phase?

3. StayClean&Proactive

Mainly because we didn’t know each other that well when we set up the date. She is interested in seeing me again. Not sure if I should move on or give it the benefit of the doubt to see if things begin to escalate.

We went to the arcade and went to the Cheesecake Factory for our first date. It was very awkward when we were in the arcade but things began to flow more once we sat down and ate dinner. She became very comfortable towards the end too. We even discussed where the next date would be.

Prior to the date she did mention that it takes a while to see whether or not we’d be compatible.

She didn’t say anything about a “friendship phase” until her mom had a talk with her. Her mother is a very strict Jamaican woman who’s very traditional so that should paint a clearer image for you.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2024
  4. StayClean&Proactive

I spiraled out of control and started watching blackpill videos again and began having suicidal thoughts, even blew a bunch of money downloading tinder premium because I’m scared things with this girl aren’t gonna work out.

I think I should give up:

Watching mark (the guy who made this channel) has convinced me that my existence is pointless because I have Asperger’s. I think I should end it now because I have a low IQ and I will never be successful because I’m so limited. I’m also not physically attractive enough for causal sex and I have autism which makes anyone incapable of appreciating me for who I am

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024