1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

help, I want to leave this

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Dariuken, Dec 23, 2020.

how do i stop masturbation?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2021.
  1. meditate

66.7%
  2. ask for help

33.3%
  1. Dariuken

Dariuken New Fapstronaut

Hello, I want to stop masturbating completely, I don't see any point in continuing to do it and it doesn't help my mood, it only makes it worse and makes me feel bad about myself, I started relatively recently with this project, I stopped doing it for a few days But when I am alone, bored or sexual thoughts come to me, I end up doing it, any advice to avoid these problems?

HolySpirit and blacklabel92 like this.
  2. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Gain positive and beneficial hobbies or activities.. Have a daily workout routine.. This is a loaded question.. Try browsing the threads a bit.. You'll find similar questions like this with beneficial answers.

HolySpirit likes this.
  3. jferdig73

jferdig73 Fapstronaut

I have the same problem so I have been literally making my self task lists with time parameters. Get off work at 4 so 4 to 5 cook, eat dinner, clean up dishes and kitchen. 5 to 6 laundry, 6 to 7 read and so on till bed time. then for me for now I take sleep aid ... it seems to help just a thought