Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Porn Addiction' started by JensDK42, Feb 27, 2015.
To become the strongest
Hey, Kaiser, what a goal, thousand days!!! Wish you good luck!!
1. For God and going forward I want no sex before marriage.
I always wanted number 1 but other reasons are....
2. My view of women is not right, they aren't objects.
3. To stop my expectations that when I get married my wife will do all the stuff girls in Porno do. I even expected my past girlfriend to do the stuff I watched and she wouldn't. It caused me anger, never directed at her though, so I'd just get my fix from porn when I was alone.
4. To fix my brain that keeps looking for a fix with more and shameful porn. As years have gone by I am baffled why I was into that and realized under no circumstance should a woman be treated like that by guys or be expected do those perverted things.
5. To fix how I receive pleasure. I never use lotion, just dry rub after years of use. When I tried lotion or lube it takes me 3X as long to finish, I try hard to have an orgasm and it is so hard.
6. To take control back!!
My motivation has been God. I strongly believe that his son died on the cross for us, and sex is just something that's meant to be special. Porn is sin, and it just keeps me from, keeps of all from, being the good men that we can be. Just so tired of the anxiety that comes with it and the shame and depression of failure. I've gotten much better, but it needs to stop completely. It's ruining my life.
To one day have a balanced spirtitual lifestyle, and a meaningful relationship not based entirely off sex.
to live life to its fullest
2) Social Anxiety
4) Lack of sense of purpose in life
toke this ones from the first guy to reply, that's how lazy i am right now....
anyways... to add something else, i want more focus when i study or work, i want better performance when i do gym training, and i also want something that i felt once... that i could take real risks and don't feel afraid of failure or something, and of course to feel well rested
To be limitless in both strength and pure heartedness for a lifelong amount of time inevitably.
All the people counting, relying, trusting, needing, looking to, depending on, putting their faith in, putting their loyalty in me.
To be the right man. To be a just man. My family and my beliefs. All those I love.
to defeat porn induced ED
to increase testosterone
to connect with women as people/spiritual beings
motivation to get laid if I want to bust instead of through the hand to pixels
These are great tips. I will use them
It's insane looking how bad I was doing 2 weeks ago. I'm feeling great at the moment, and I'm doing the challenge for my sake. To improve and to prove to myself that I am great.
1. To give up porn for good
2. To feel more proud of myself
3. To motivate myself more.
to gain focus. I am a psycho. I want to get rid of this thought process in my mind. there is so much noise I cannot concentrate on Now. I want to switch this thing off.
feel like that too.
To get rid of my porn addiction. I just want to feel free and independent like everyone else.
- I feel like shit every day after I PMO. I can't focus and I can't stay awake if I'm still. I'm sad. I feel alone and depressed all the time. I don't want that anymore.
- I've had low self-esteem for years and there's no way it's ever going away if I keep fapping.
- My emotions have become suppressed and I'm basically a living drone. I'm not the fun person I used to be.
- I can only see women as objects and not as the people I would actually like to know.
- My brain has been rewired to only find certain, unrealistic-looking women to be sexy.
- I haven't been able to "get it up" in years, due to overstimulation from prone MOing and my acquired fetishes. I used to get erections/turned on all the time, but there hasn't been any life down there in a while without me giving it a lot of manual "help."
- I've never had a girlfriend/been kissed/been in love before, and I just want to know what it's like to love someone and be loved. I know I can't do that and be addicted to sex at the same time.
- I want to be free and have total self-control. Being a slave to addiction is not enjoyable nor is it fulfilling. I want to take my mind back and my life back.
mainly to focus on studying , I'm about to fail this year due to porn
1. To become a better, healthier person.
2. To become a better, healthier husband and father.
3. To be rid of a source of guilt and shame in my life.
4. To defeat PIED and resume a normal sex life with my wife.
5. To avoid giving another employer a reason to fire me.
I used to be in-love but the dumb bich hurt my feelings though it was a long time ago. I want a girlfriend, but I know I can have any chick I want so I'm just keeping a lookout for wife material, and I also dont want to let anybody down.
Dont get down bud I also want to love somebody, that's why i know Jesus is saving for me the perfect lady.
I want to emulate my Father & Grandfather in their achievements.