1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Can i Get Over Being A Virgin ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by iDontPanic, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Cyrus the Virus

Cyrus the Virus Fapstronaut

This may be redundant but I know how you feel. I am a virgin and I am 25. Up until recently being a virgin gave me a ton of anxiety. I would think the second any potential sex partner finds out that I'm a virgin they are going to think I must be a huge loser and run away. That thinking lead me to believe that I would never lose my virginity so I might as well PMO, same thing right?
    Just recently it occurred to me that I was all wrong. If I ever meet a woman who thinks I am a loser for being a virgin than she is obviously a very judgmental and an unkind person. And I do not want to be with any women like that. Someday, I'm sure I'll meet a kind woman who will not judge me on something as unimportant as my virginity. Just focus on being the best person you can be.
    One day after being teased by some friends after admitting I never had sex, one of the friends (who has a ton of sex experience in and out of relationships) told some really good advice. He told me that I should wait to have sex with somebody who I really care about and who really cares about me. He said that he wishes he had waited until then and sex without love or caring is not worth it.

Nero_8, iDontPanic and Dizzy Lotus like this.
  2. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Absolutely true. Also, I don't get why a woman would see your virginity as a bad thing. I think she should be honored, that you lose your virginity to her.