1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I made it to 100 days twice.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by vibemaker, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Hey! Thanks for a very elaborate and thorough answer :) I also find that I am maybe too much looking for that next 'how to be perfect' solution instead of just being myself (but obviously not the previous Fappy myself :). I have to try that journaling my day and writing a to-do list, sounds like a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    vibemaker likes this.
  2. Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much for motivating me to go forward and I'm sure your tips will he useful on my journey.

vibemaker likes this.
  3. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hey, great post, very inspiring! Congrats and thanks a lot, this might help me a lot

vibemaker likes this.
  4. Great Job Man! Your Checklist is a great tool and I would try incorporating it too! Thanks and keep us updated!

vibemaker likes this.
  5. aExxdaa

aExxdaa New Fapstronaut

you just made my day man.THANKS A LOT!

vibemaker likes this.
  6. OnAndOnAndOn

OnAndOnAndOn Fapstronaut

Thank you!! Very nice checklist!

vibemaker likes this.
  7. Hey Broo great story....and inspiring....Thnxxx for this u wrote very well....really

vibemaker likes this.
  8. Dragonnlife

Dragonnlife Fapstronaut

This is all so true. I've discovered the same thing with NoFap in fact. It makes it hard sometimes to keep up with others on the site but ultimately better for our health to be spending more time implementing than stuffing the gobs of information into our faces for hours at a time

vibemaker likes this.
  9. Coffee69

Coffee69 Fapstronaut

vibemaker likes this.
  10. WatchingtheWatchmen

WatchingtheWatchmen New Fapstronaut

11. WatchingtheWatchmen

WatchingtheWatchmen New Fapstronaut

ring this. On a personal level, I had two slip ups, today in the morning and last night after a work shift. I felt disgusted with myself and ashamed. After reading this post, it gave me a sense of relief to know I'm not the only one whose gone through these tricky moments. Still planning on going through this

vibemaker likes this.