1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How much money in your bank account?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 1, 2018.

1. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

So the first two properties I did went about as smoothly and as well as you could realistically hope. The first took 7 months and made £55k profit and the 2nd took 3 months and made £35k, I do them with my Dad so we split it 50/50. The 2nd sold in February last year but since then we haven't been able to get anything as the bottom-end of the market just seems to have gone crazy, I thought with Covid it was going to go the other way but I guess people have been looking for something else to do and have turned towards buying property. Thankfully we did finally get another one which is due to go through soon, not sure if we just got fortunate or the market is stabilising again but it's basically taken a year so not exactly a consistent income.

You'll need to be able to do the bulk of the work yourself otherwise you're just giving profit away. The main issue though is all the waiting. It takes time to find a house, 6-8 weeks to actually buy it, could take a while to sell(thankfully not had this problem so far) and again 6-8 weeks for the sale to go through. I would say it's worth trying though and it's only really a case of working out what you're paying for it, what you're going to spend, how long it'll take and how much it will sell for. Worst case scenario you can always rent it out and make income that way.

2. rx0

rx0 Fapstronaut

Currently negative

3. Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz Fapstronaut

I got 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 M's in my bank account, yeah (On God)
    In my bank account, yeah (On God)
    I got 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 shooters ready to gun you down, yeah

4. at the moment not even an euro...

lost job, there are no other jobs for me as student