1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I confessed to the girl that I like

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Greent34, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Greent34

Greent34 New Fapstronaut

And it didn't turn out as what I wanted to be, and I can only hope that we at least stay as friends.

It's rather unfortunate things ended up the way I wanted it to be, especially with the way that it all turned out to be (hell, I can't even sleep now. I don't feel well, but I have work in a few hours) but I'm glad that I got it out in the open, though I am not proud of how I did, but I did. It's all out and I feel this will help me move on with a lot of things in life.

Had I was before, i would have turned to masturbation previously, but with how everything has been going these past couple days, and with all that I've thinking about, I do believe that this will all be the best for the end. I only wish that others will feel the same way, whether or not they feel the same way that I do, or if they face such troubling things in life that they would otherwise turn to such things had they gone wrong, but I know all of this is but a stepping stone to towards bettering yourself you feel you have to, and that much happiness is brought to others no matter what happens.

2. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

At first respect bro! I am 22 and i still struggling to do this kind of things.
    As you say yourself, at least you did it.
    Before you was going to aks it to the girl did you feel congruent with your feeling?
    Keep on going, you will succeed at some point!

3. Ryuk200

Ryuk200 Guest

Dude wrong move, Never vomit your feelings to a girl. It spoils the mystery for them, since its easy for them to have any guy they want cause lets face it men approach them and spill their guts out to them often and they're so used to it so that in turn makes them go for the guys who don't. They want to chase so the best way of doing that was just showing how you felt thru body language, she would've asked. I've made that mistake in the past and it never ends well, even for girls too and as a guy you're jsut thinking "no no no please dont do this why would you go and say something stupid like that?" it shows neediness and desperation. If you still want this girl I suggest you tell her you had no right dumping your feeling on her but you couldnt help it, if she says she wants to still remain friends let her know that you cannot be friends with her and if she ever decides that she wants what you want then she can give you a call, and never reach out to her or get in contact with her again. Then go about your business and life and improving yourself (which Im sure you're doing) and keep your eye out for other girls.

I commend you for doing that because it must've taken a lot of courage but again nobody has ever gotten the girl like that because they're emotions arent like ours, it takes time to build up. Mens emotions are switched on straight away but it takes time for them to fall for you, one secret women will never tell you is that "love at first site doesn't exist" well it does for men since we're emotionally engaged once we see a hot girl but it doesn't exist for women. This isn't the kind of rejection that helps you grow as a person, the waiting in the friend zone strategy just makes it more painful. The kind of rejection that helps is the ones from people whom you didn't invest time to get to know.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    Deleted Account and volt2187 like this.
  4. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Commend you for taking the plunge! If you want some good advice check out coach Corey Wayne on YouTube he's a top man ! Keep trying man!

5. Jae

Jae Fapstronaut

I say if she's not into you, she's not into you. Don't chase the unchaseable.

I personally hate the whole 'mystery' thing. I applaud you for having the balls to actually tell her how you feel. Rejection happens to everyone. Even the hot ones.

Don't play games. If you're into her, let her know. If she's a keeper, she'll respond accordingly.

Mótus, Medic06, Dizzy Lotus and 2 others like this.
  6. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

^^^ this

I did the same thing once after the girl became super flirty with me after knowing her for over 2 years. All of a sudden she seemed into me so I became infatuated with her. I surprised her at a bar she was at (she was posting pictures of facebook) and told her how I liked her and how I came to the bar specifically to tell her. I fell flat on my face basically, but I am super proud of myself for getting the courage to do something like that (surprise her at the bar). But definitely learned my lesson, never tell them your feelings again, unless they ask.

Deleted Account and Ryuk200 like this.
  7. Ryuk200

Ryuk200 Guest

Ive been there brother, its not a very strong and masculine thing to do, we're the ones who are needed and they want to pour their hearts out to us when they're ready, the best way to convey that you love them is thru your actions... by asking them out on a definite date... save that feelings stuff once you are in a long term relationship with them or married to them, you dont know them and as far as they know, men tell/told them thses things so we can get laid as a last resort so they will avoid you like a plague... now ofcourse thats what we all want, to get laid as sex is important but theres no way females can guarantee that men will stay after they get it. The PUA community have ways of displaying high value for that to happen but I think its better to be natural about it, dont bring up love, you liking them, relationships, ex boyfriends just find someone to have fun with because its non of your business and your status shouldnt be any of her business. The same way she would ask what do you mean by your actions of showing interest is the same question you should ask when she talks about relationship and exclusivity, men are the initiators of dates & sex, and women are the initiators or relationships and marriage.

believe me, Im writting this cause it serves as a reminder to myself so I never lose a wonderful girl again that I could've had if I wasn't so weak and needy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  8. kevinkevin19

kevinkevin19 Fapstronaut

Nice, but you would have gotten a higher chance of her liking you back if you asked her out on a date. Girls are pretty good at telling if you like them even without you telling them directly.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  9. Sounds like a classic case of oneitus. You're infatuated with a girl simply because she's hot or portrays a nice personality. Women hate neediness. Focus on earning a living, paying your own way, improving your mental and physical well-being before pursuing these hot chicks.

kevinkevin19 likes this.