1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to fill up my life and control my thoughts

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ghostie, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Ghostie

Ghostie Fapstronaut

Hi,

I have 2 threads going on right now. One just newly created about loneliness (https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/i-am-lonely.295729/) and one about rebooting (https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...still-going-strong.292856/page-4#post-2802212)

Right now I'm having trouble filling up my life. Atleast I believe so. About 5/6 weeks ago my ex-girlfriend ended the relationship. Because of that alone I have a lot of free time. Besides that, I stopped P. Which gives me even more free time. I'm not sure what to do to fill up my time. I don't have a lot of room to make friends because of COVID, and my other friends have left me.

Right now I'm going to the fitness centre 2 times a week and I go jog once a week. I work 36 hours a week, which 20 hours of them they don't have work for me and I have to fill it in myself (I am working on this wiht colleques and my bosses). I also play the guitar for 30-60 minutes a day.

My depression is at it's worse in the weekends. Through the week (monday untill friday) it's alright and I can handle it. I'm currently "addicted" to watching "ex back" video's as I want to get my ex back. As I feel like I learned what went wrong and how I can fix it. I already did for myself by working with my stress more and starting hobbies again, I was very needy and insecure, always demanding her attention. Getting annoyed and picking fights as I couldn't get the attention I 'needed' at that time. As she would need time to herself (understandedly right now). I learned that I had to put time in for myself instead as I would've dealt with my stress, emotions and to just rewind and be myself.

I also can't take it if someone on whatsapp doesn't respond to my directly or not at all. You can say it's one of the things I couldn't handle in my ex-relationship.

Please help