1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I went through it, loneliness and wasting my time as a kid and adult, advice for young people

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by (: Amazing!, Nov 4, 2022.

1. (: Amazing!

(: Amazing! Fapstronaut

To all young people out there who feel lonely, I suggest finding a way to keep busy and productive.

Create projects like music and art, and figure out a way to earn passive income. I had great potential, but there was no one to guide me; try figuring out your life path and work on it. Be proactive. Don't wait on someone to push you in one direction or another; gently push yourself.

If you are lonely, get a dog or a cat. If you don't feel accepted or loved by your family, find a pet you will take care of. Pet will accept you unconditionally, and you will implement that feeling of unconditional love. I have had a cat for one year, and if I knew how much benefit I would receive, I would adopt a cat much earlier.

Take care of yourself, both psychologically and physically. Focus more on working in a physical world and remain productive!

Work out, prepare meals, clean your clothes, and practice being independent!
    Be practical!

Try building projects that will bring you passive income or actively work in a job to gain money for yourself.
    Nothing is more miserable than relying on someone else to give you money, especially when they are cheap or don't have to give.
    Work on being independent. I grew out without a father and needed to go through a difficult road to find my way.