Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NH_, Aug 28, 2017.

1. NH_

NH_ New Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm an 18 year old guy and to be honest not that desperate to abstain from PMO. That's why I'm a bit worried if I'll actually manage to do that for 30 days as a start.

I guess I masturbate more than the average but I don't consider myself an addict though. It just generally helps me stay rational and relaxed. So the reason for doing this is because I love improving myself and I'd like to see if quitting PMO helps that because I've read some good stuff about NoFap.

So I'm not one of the people who try to turn their life around (I've already got that behind me) because I'm quite happy with how it is right now. I've got a decent social life, had a gf for a year (broke up 2 weeks ago) and I definitely don't lack self esteem (need to be careful to not become arrogant though).

I'll keep you guys updated with how it goes and would really welcome more arguments for doing it to keep me motivated as well as opinions from people who were in a similar situation.

Anyways, I also wish everyone else on this forum best of luck with their challenges.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

Whether or not you don't feel like you're addicted. This is one of the best habits to have, because it will become a time waster as well. Congrats on taking a step forward to improve yourself

NH_ likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?