1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Virginity a curse?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by HaRSH-HIMANSHU, Apr 6, 2020.

Do you think like me ?

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. no

19 vote(s)
    61.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HaRSH-HIMANSHU

HaRSH-HIMANSHU New Fapstronaut

No, A people can live virgin from his childhood to his death. I truly believe in this fact as I am also a virgin. I am also not supposed to remain virgin for my entire life or my guardians would have kill me for this (not physically but from other ways,*only indians can understand this). I had promised myself to remain virgin until and unless I get married. Whenever, Friends tried to make fun of me I just ignored them and the grades shut them up. I really belive that virginity is like food for one. Moreover Swami Vivekananda is my inspiration for my path. And yes it is not a curse it's a way of living life and realising about others or other things.

Costeve, Rocko04, WanderTruth and 3 others like this.
  2. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

I was excepting something otherwise. I agree with this letter to letter, out-of-wedlock isn't a sign of "higher humanity" nor masculinity nor anything good. Keep that path and hope you can find a very great life-long partner. And, welcome to NoFap community!

3. Come on, of course, it's not wrong being a virgin! In fact, NOT being a virgin is common, and common is boring.
    I did something uncommon to many people, that is, me and my wife waited with sex until after our marriage. Achievement get! How many people can brag about it?

4. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I think virginity is not curse,it is just means that person still didn't have sex in his/her life.I m virgin too,i m comfortable with that.I have seen much times that people would makes jokes if they know if someone is still virgin,and i have seen much times that people who are virgin would lie how they are not,because those people somehow can't handle with the truth that they still didn't have a sex,it makes no sense for me.

In few words it is pretty normal,it mostly depends on that how you see this,if you see virginity as a problem or burden,then it is.

5. Being a virgin is a blessing bro. Sex really doesn't mean anything if you are not with the person you love. i have had so many sexual experiences with so many different partners and the truth is that I would be happy with just one real loving relationship.

6. Rocko04

Rocko04 Fapstronaut

I think that 1 of the reasons why so many people think that being a virgin, is a bad idea or a curs,
    it is because of the pop culture.
    Most of the western countries believe that for you to become a fully grown men, you have to get laid first.
    that's the reason why most of the TV shows and movies we watch now a days causes us to have that kind of mind set as well.
    I believe that there is nothing wrong if you stay virgin until you get married. And I think that it is much more healthier if you stayed Celibate because there is no risk of passing Sexually transmitted disease to your significant other.

7. Once you lose it... You realize how precious virginity is. Can't get it back.

chastedude and Maxxx like this.
  8. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

thank god for that.

chastedude likes this.
  9. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

why ppl are thinking that being virgin is bad. like fucking with 100 woman can made u a better person

i have a friend who fuck many woman in his life and one thing i can take lesson from him is his STD issue

i'm virgin until marriage , and i'm proud of it

chastedude and Maxxx like this.
  10. HitoriJanai

HitoriJanai Fapstronaut

I'm also a virgin, but I feel like you wouldn't want to "put yourself on the meat market" of casual sex. It's probably more important to become a better person and do stuff that makes you happier.
    Going to parties just trying to get laid seems like it'd take a toll on your mental health, and could be very depressing.
    If something needs to happen, it will happen.

chastedude likes this.
  11. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

is better being not virgin guys, sex is often a lot of fun.

red gyarados likes this.
  12. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

Essere vergini non è una maledizione ma uno stato di fatto. Voler rimanere vergini è una benedizione. Perdi la verginità con la persona che ami e che un domani ricorderai volentieri. Oppure, se non trovi la persona adatta, rimani vergine senza inutili ansie sociali da prestazione.

13. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Posso anche in un certo senso capire il tuo punto di vista, ma sei sul forum sbagliato. Questo forum non si pone l'obiettivo di realizzare una morale cattolica ma quello di rendere più salutare la vita sessuale delle persone.