1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a guy with some issues

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Cvreeland, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Cvreeland

Cvreeland New Fapstronaut

Hey all,

This is my first post here. I am very timid to be doing this at first, since I am not one to openly talk about my issues with people. Anyways, let me go ahead and begin.

I am a 23 year old guy. I also happen to be a husband, and father to my amazing son. I have constantly had issues with the PMO cycle. Always using, and abusing it while not taking care of my wife. Lying to hide the fact that I can't stop touching myself long enough to please her.

She is almost over it, and I need any help I can to overcome this monster.

Thanks,
    A Friend

2. Cvreeland

Cvreeland New Fapstronaut

I know, I have too. I am just afraid I waited too long before I made the commitment. Oh well, no looking back now!

3. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Hi 'run and 'land

Good decisions to get started on the path to healing.

As you begin your journeys, check out some information that you can find on the main page of this site in the "getting started" section. It contains a lot of info you'll find helpful.

Also, don't hesitate to post questions or concerns you may have in the appropriate forum section. There are lots of folks here that have probably gone through many of the things you have, or will, experience and most are happy to share ideas and tips that have worked well for them, as well as sharing information about things that really don't work so well and can lead to relapses.

There is no better time to start your journey that right now. So get going !

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

Deleted Account likes this.