1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets Talk About GAME!!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheJetDude44, Jan 16, 2021.

1. TheJetDude44

TheJetDude44 Fapstronaut

Hello fellow fapstranaouts I wanted to get the communities insight as to how you have managed to get woman to have sex with you and or get interested in a relationship with you of the emotional or sexual manner. I find a mixed bag of people that have multiple sexual partners and those that just want a girlfriend. From those of you that are experienced, how do you get girls aka GAME to get your desired result. Some of you are very good and some are clueless and there is much confusion as to what approach to take. So let's have a talk what works best honesty and romance or subliminal triggers like status and money, looks etc that gets woman thinking about sex or seeing you as a potential partner? Share your strategy so that we can all learn a thing or two.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. omegasigma

omegasigma Fapstronaut

There are women who look for security , so to them money and status matter the most , but you will find this to be a minority .
    When it comes to attracting women its really simple , attraction is not a choice she either likes you enough to go out with you or you dont even have a chance to begin with , and you wont find out wether or not a woman likes you unless you engage her .
    And of course that going to set course for the dating process to begin , you will keep it casual for much of the begenning , meaning that you will not bring any talk about being together or labels , just go out have fun and hook up , if you do things right the woman will start chasing you by the third week of dating , that will go on until she brings exclusivity up to which you either say yes or no or what ever you want to be , remember the man decides the direction in the relationship .

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Looks, money, status and power are the most important factors to make her initially attracted to you. Once a woman is attracted to you she is going to work to seduce you. If you know how to interact with a woman in that kind of scenario you are going to do fine with woman.

Going after woman that are not attracted to you initially is going to take a lot of work from your part to create some kind of attraction in her for you. Most times it doesn't work.

Moreover, when a woman work to seduce you she is going to do everything to get you. Dates are going to be really fun, sex is going to be out of this world. She is going to treath you as a king.
    When you are the one working for her affection dates are going to be boring.. all the time working to get her liking you.. if you manager to get sex she is not going to put any effort in it... it doesn't worth the work.

Work hard on yourself and date woman that show you that they are interested in you. Never persue woman, persue your best version and let woman fight over you.

NoEdgingForever and Navier like this.
  4. You can choose many different approaches. At the bare minimum you should dress nice, use cologne, have a fresh breath. If you can dress in a way that stands out then people will notice you at parties. After that comes solid body language and conversation skills. "status" can mean a lot of things. If you act self confident, have good humor, are not easily offended etc then you are going to have a good time.

I am not sure what your style is but some girls are attracted to men who appear dangerous and dont smile a lot. Others are more attracted to men who are just out having fun. Its called coquettes and natural seducers if you want to check it out.

Then you can choose to be an ideal lover like Casanova.

I would avoid using the word game myself but the more you know about yourself and the world, the better. I am reading all of Nietzsche right now. I know a little about most topics. It is good to have a lot to talk about. I rarely run out of stuff to say. If I do however, I usually ask the girl if she is comfortable with silence then I can just sit for a few minutes and see if it makes her uncomfortable or not.

FezMan76 likes this.
  5. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Don't be too proud to make the first move. But echoing what @omegasigma said, she's already made up her mind about you. Probably as soon as you walked in the door. So don't worry too much about what you actually say. Just be polite, not weird, and ask her about herself - standard conversation techniques.

Agree with p1n1983, after that. Don't work too hard, let her make all the other moves! But you usually need to make the first one, as they are a bit shy.

6. I have been approaching women for 3 years. Whether in the street, stores, bars, nightclubs. In my every day life in general.

The real mistake of this process is to believe that you have to be more to seduce a woman (be muscular, alpha male, rich etc.). This is completely bullshit and based on ego and a need to exist in the eyes of others. It's the same with high value, low value. These things only exist in our heads.

The answer does not lie outside and in being more, having more. But on the inside.

We don't want to attract women by projecting a certain image of ourselves. The truth is attraction goes way beyond what we think. Beyond words, appearence.

We project what we think of ourselves no matter de want it or not.
    For most of the guys I've known and coached in this process, it's too hard for them to look at themselves honestly and face their insecurities. Because yes, it is those insecurities that prevent us from connecting and approaching women.
    The answer lies not in adding things or having self-confidence, but in removing those insecurities to become free to express ourselves fully.
    There is nothing to add to who we are.

brassknucks, TheJetDude44 and Navier like this.
  7. Don’t be a peace of trash should work. And having a cool photo on Fbook and what not