1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mid day nap or meditation challenge - 30 days

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Awedouble, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Friday: 10/30. I was with my kids the whole day so it was a bit problematic to find time. Did the meditation just before bedtime, which was not optimal (I almost fell asleep). Today I'm going on a workout that will last for 5.5 hours. Time will tell how that will affect the meditation practise.

2. 9/30

Didn't do meditation yesterday, but I don't think I'll reset anyway.

3. Saturday: 11/30. Did a guided meditation just before bed. I like the other meditation I do much better but this was what I could handle after an insane workout of eight hours!

4. 10/30

I hope achieving some more depth in my meditations during the next ten days.

I'm eager to hear what you did. Have you ever thought, by the way, that there's a meditative aspect in workouts as well?

5. 19/30. I did the meditation too late and was very sleepy. It isn't the easiest thing to fit meditation into the schedule on a Saturday when the whole family is at home.

6. I will start again from zero because I'm being too inconsistent.

Force Majeure likes this.
  7. Today's meditation was a long span of work with no excess worries and thoughts.

8. 3 done. Soon to do the non-doing for today.

9. 6

Running meditation today. Awakeness maintained only at times.