My speech to a woman who does not wear modestly

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KennyKenny123, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Consider that, why beholdest thou the mote in thine sister's eye but ignorest thou the beam in thy own eye?

Castielle and IAmLegion like this.
  2. IWantToChange:')

IWantToChange:') Fapstronaut

Hey.. uhm.. I actually agree that it would be a lot better if girls and women wore less revealing clothes.. I don't really know how to explain, it's just how I feel in my heart. It's bad.

But we can't do anything about it.. because I think more people think it's ok for them to wear really revealing clothes that make them look almost naked, which is disgusting. My opinion is : IT'S BAD.

The only thing I can do is improve myself.. oh dear..

But... uhm honestly I mean like WHY THE FUCK would you want to wear only a little bit of clothing.. I WAS ALWAYS ASHAMED OF SHOWING TOO MUCH SKIN SINCE I WAS 5 because I don't want others to look at me in a lustful way, because it's disgusting.

Cel mai drept ideal likes this.
  3. IWantToChange:')

IWantToChange:') Fapstronaut

But since wearing revealing clothes can make us feel ''good'', I mean like give us pleasure when we look at the other sex, maybe we should feel like a gratitude then just go on with whatever we're doing lol? Idk

4. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

I know lots of guys who like to use every opportunity they can to roam around without their shirt on.
    On the same note, I have yet to meet a guy who hasn't *at least once* tried wearing a shirt just 1 size smaller than their own just to appear a bit more buff (before you raise you hand and say you're one, I'll tell you that I'm not at all surprised.)
    Heck- i love showing off and having that occassional girl give me the looks. It's conditioning. So it stands to reason we let the other gender have their liberty as well.

People can wear whatever the hell they like (or lack thereof) and if you have a problem with that, don't leave the house buddy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
    recon117 and Little Bo Peep like this.
  5. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Can a guy wear tux in a gym?
    cloths in swimming pool?
    Jeans while running?
    What will you wear for sun bath?
    The same way girls can't. They are actually wearing more than we do. So you should say this to boys more than girls!

Deleted Account and Castielle like this.
  6. Little Bo Peep

Little Bo Peep Fapstronaut

Folks use the reasoning that they "ruin" their streak because of that or they get urges, but innit up to the person to deal with it? They get so fucking bloody bent over it yet there are many things in life I wish I could change, but you know what? I deal with it and move on because that's how you grow instead of whinging.

I used to have issues with how folks dressed like slags or say tighter clothing, but eventually I just changed my thinking from lusting and oogling, to a quick glance thinking they look fit and then carrying on with my day. It's okay to think someone looks attractive as that's nature, but as long as your thoughts aren't lingering with lust as well as be disruptive there shouldn't be an issue.

Any urge or thought can be controlled through conscious and subconscious effort, it's up to that person to either do something about it or just put blame on something other than themselves. If someone makes me relapse for any reason, that's not their fault and nor should it be. A bloke should be able to wear whatever he wants, T shirt on or off it shouldn't matter as that's his choice and not mine.

Randy likes this.
  7. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Legion approves this message ✔
    XD

Little Bo Peep likes this.
  8. Interesting thread.
    I keep wondering, in the perspective of the OP....
    Should men stop doing, showing what women find sexually attractive
    What would those traits be?
    Help from women to list those traits?

Castielle and Little Bo Peep like this.
  9. Like some women find men in powerful positions sexually attractive right?
    So all men should be banned from high ranking jobs, give the jobs to women, as men don’t find women in high ranking jobs sexually attractive, well some prob do

Ahhhhh my brains hurting

10. I do love The Book of Matthew, and I can go on for a while about it.

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

11. Some women I know find deep voices attractive
    Ok,
    All men with deep voices are now legally made to carry helium balloons incase they are asked questions by a female on the street

Her; “can you tell me the way to the railway station?”
    Him; takes out ballon, inhales.......
    Him; (in squeaky high pitched voice) “that way mam”

The world is now a fraction safer, thank the lord

wanderlust713 and Little Bo Peep like this.
  12. One thing I like about Christianity in general vs Islam is that it brings personal responsibility into the equation. In Islam women have to take responsibility, as if men are unable to control themselves, and women have to do things for the benefit of men.

13. Little Bo Peep

Certain hair styles as well as stubble, eye colour can be really attractive to me, when they don't give up and keep trying to achieve what they set out to do, well dressed blokes in fine looking suits, a soft hearted bloke that isn't afraid or embarrassed to cry, their jawline when they smile, obviously a fit guy shirt or not (though no shirt is like the cherry on top :rolleyes:) and there's nothing sexier than how a man carries himself especially with confidence.

Those are just some examples that I personally find attractive, and honestly can you imagine if I said to stop triggering me with all of those? Like that would be bloody fair. Hah

14. Little Bo Peep

But what if him inhaling was attractive? The dillema... :emoji_thinking:

15. We do like flannel or tartan in Seattle. I find any woman in flannel to be attractive, and my flannel looks fly, should flannel be banned?

16. And who makes the standards. How short can a dress be? Or my shorts.

When I was in Australia I found that is was acceptable to be in public in short shorts, literally 1/2 way down my quads. Here in the states, you wear them above/below the knees. Or am I required to wear pants because a woman can be turned on by my gastrocnemius?

17. Which hairstyles?

Asking for a friend

18. Little Bo Peep

I'd have to say I like undercut and a faux hawk on most men, but classic crew just looks absolutely top on any bloke. I like short hair on guys and none of that man bun stuff.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Castielle and Deleted Account like this.
  19. Maybe all men should wear darth Vader suits but with a high pitch on their vocal thingy, that way women can’t be triggered
    Unless some women Find that darth suit a trigger (daddy issues, like Leah)

Little Bo Peep and Hank Pym like this.
  20. I think maybe women and men should be banned
    They are both way to sexy as species