My speech to a woman who does not wear modestly

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KennyKenny123, Nov 29, 2018.

1. If I can spend one minute in someone's mind, I'd do something more useful then effecting how they dress. Maybe I would tell them "You are a beautiful child of God and are loved unconditionally."

2. DucksInARow

DucksInARow Fapstronaut

Great post. This is about personal moral responsibility, doing the right thing regardless of whether you receive credit or blame for it.

Freedom Jacques likes this.
  3. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

LMAO ! I thought this thread dieded. But instead, it freaking blew up lol. Good to see people discussing amongst each other. Ermm i guess it's time for me to reply too then.

4. Move to Iran now.

I think I understand why this is. If you had a suggestively clothed woman and a guy with nothing but shorts to hide his erection... See why at least one party has to overdress?

...and derive sadistic pleasure from the victim's dilemma whether to feel creeped out or just cringe

5. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Lol finally someone who agrees
    But hey, i didn't mean to call women ignorant and ungrateful. Sorry for that.

6. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Yeah. That's what i'm gonna do. I realize that women are wearing all this because of the influence they get from other people. And this people are popular. I'm just a mere human who can't do shit. So yeah. Why not just go with the flow right?

7. I just got out of church, so that just came through my head, but shit, people need to stop blaming others for their own problems.

I dont blame Phillip Morris for selling me cigarettes, even tho I am addicted to cigarettes. My mom doesn't blame Bud Light for her alcoholism. And you shouldn't blame women's "modesty" for your failings.

8. Little Bo Peep

Little Bo Peep Fapstronaut

My point is a bloke can wear no shirt at all even though a man's chest area is sexy to a lot of women, yet even though women aren't taking their tops off they still get shamed and berated just for what they wear. Can you imagine if we started doing that to men based upon what they wore?

I don't know why folks are mocked and reduced to just the clothes they wear, its a disgusting attitude.

9. It's like a goddamn 12 Step program. You think AA members think bringing back prohibition is a good idea? They admit they are powerless, find a sponsor, and separate themselves from their problem.

10. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

It's not a trash topic if everyone is talking about it. My argument isn't trash so long as no one tell me why women wear what they wear instead of saying because they just wear whatever they want because it's their life and they can wear whatever they want. My defence? Well not so good since i made assumptions by calling them ignorant and ungrateful. But anyway, okay for whatever you said, it doesn't matter since i accepted reality.

11. They don't go around hating neon beer signs. And you know what, for a while those neon beer signs might mess with them, then alcohol looses it's control over them, and they can walk by that same sign, and have no problems.

Little Bo Peep likes this.
  12. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Ermmm. You can't compare the natural and unnatural. It's two difference.

13. I walked the street today and the least modest thing I saw was form fitting leggings, other than that most people were in sweaters and long pants and jackets. I'm wearing 2 layers of flannel, boot socks and long johns. Shit is freezing. I don't see your lack of modesty. You expect everyone to wear burkas or hijabs or something, because I see people in gloves and scarves.

14. Literally all you see is women's neckline up and their hands.

15. Like quite literally the PNW gets cold enough that people would be concerned if people weren't wearing a jacket right now. We're about to open the damn cold weaher shelters so the homeless don't freeze to death. I really don't comprehend the problem.

wanderlust713 likes this.
  16. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Kinda lazy to reply. But to sum things up. I just wanna say i'm sorry for making assumptions. And i don't hate what they wear. I mean who doesn't like seeing cleavages, thick thighs. I'm just unsupportive of it because it doesn't stands up to morality. But well, i don't want to talk about that since everyone has their own perspective of what moral is. So yeah, i only wondered why they wear what they wear, not hate.

17. I mean if a woman in rain boots, long pants, a long shirt, a jacket, gloves, and a scarf isn't modest I think it's your problem.

18. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

That's definitely modest. If anyone feels like they are sexually attracted to that. Then no doubt they have extremely weird fetish and they are true perverts.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  19. Little Bo Peep

Little Bo Peep Fapstronaut

Not true, being attracted to something such as a style is one thing, and lusting is another, they're completely separate things.

20. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Let me just fix that.
    Better?