1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Namaskar Warriors

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 01_मराठा_छावा, Jun 2, 2023.

1. llजय श्री राम।l
    I'm a normal guy ...
    Not a huge achiever (A Newbie on this forum) ..
    :
    Like a normal boy , I was living my life peacefully, I was done with my 10th grade Boards exam and got 91% (_That result week turned to be very good for me .. from that decision I decided to prepare for JEE Exam in starting days. I was even watching dreams of becoming an IITian making my parents proud . So My parents shifted me to my uncles home for preparation as he was a very good guy to me and as he was having his classes ........So it was month of Dec iI was back home as it was my birthday everyone was happy for me ... It was 23rd Dec (My Birthday\) :/ .. wasnt knowing that that day will turn the worst day in my life I was in my washroom having a smartphone with opened google searched about actress sun.. ..... not know how but i jerked off ... feeling like what did i did ... what is this man ... and again and again without knowing about it doing it on several days As I was having a phone .
    ...Same shittiest thing was continued for a 1.5 year (till b4 I write this thread )
    juust b4 few days my 12th Board exam results were out ... Being my parents having a expectation of a really good percentage of 80 above and my all relatives were with the same mindset that "arre easily 80 above tohn jayega hein " ... with shivering hands I putted my seat no....(even my seat no. i forgotted ~memory loss - a symptom of severe masturbation ~)..after i asked my friend entered it with my mom sitting beside me .. and i pressed ENTER .my result appeared on screen I got 60.83% ....... it was worst experience cryying a lott . still like the same after two days i got in that habit ..even rn typing i feel like hit my head on m keyboard .... wanna really leave this habit and complete mines and my parents dream .please .. REALLY PLEASE my friend help me .. PLEASE whenever i ask for help come in my need please .... god will better you my friend

tazmaniac likes this.
  2. tazmaniac

tazmaniac Fapstronaut

Om Namah Shivaya hope you find the strength to overcome my friend I can see how unsettling it is to you I cannot begin to reveal the damage it has done to my life and the pain I have caused for others not just myself hope you don’t have to experience much more torment but this is one fire that if left to run wild will burn like hell

Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha

3. Jai Bajrang Bali

This my help to you

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/

Read this everyday to brainwash yourself to free your mind from all lewd thoughts and also gain more information .
    Also don't be offended but by only masturbation your grades can't drop this much . I started masturbation when I was in 9th class and I got 93% in both 10th and 12th (i also had science). My highest score of masturbation was 8 times in a day I was a total addict.
    Still I am trying to break free from addiction .
    But from your message you are blaming your grade drop on masturbation there can be some other factors at play, I am saying this because I advice you to don't start with unrealistic dream of suddenly becoming an achiever in life.

You should read the link I gave , I started reading it today myself and gained much knowledge.