1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap and pain threshold

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FormerFapaholic, Jun 23, 2017.

1. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Onto my current streak of around 2 weeks (at the time of writing). I've recently got myself a tattoo. A lot of people have told me that it will hurt. A number that have seen me with my new ink have asked on how much did it hurt.

To be honest, getting my tattoo done didn't hurt as much as I anticipated that it would. Though it did sting and have a bit of a burning sensation during and after the treatment. With aftercare provided and advised by my tattoo artist, the healing process has been going well so far (touch wood).

I haven't felt the need to have pain killers or lotion to numb the pain. The post-treatment ache on my arm has pretty much gone within 24 hours after my tattoo session. I don't know if it's just me. But is higher tolerance and threshold of pain one of the (many) NoFap benefits and side effects?

DISCLAIMER: The image is NOT my tattoo and used for illustrative purposes.

2. I don't think so, but I haven't seen any studies on that matter.

I just doubt that fapping causes one to feel more physical pain and stopping it will make you feel less pain. You might be connecting dots because fapping can cause numbing effects when you do it excessively. like brain fog.