Not being good looking enough ( Past )

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Troels. L, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

As i have gotten into nofap, I start to really like myself, accepting myself. At a very early age i was really thinking i was not being good looking enough, and therefore no girls would be interested in me. I would actually feel knocked out when i saw a really good looking guy coming across. Now as i improved myself, i have started appreciating me for being me, i'm 5'10'5 ( 179cm ) medium blond hair, oval face :) instead of wishing to look like Chris Hemsworth. I just have core confidence, i still want to look good, but i don't feel devastated when i don't look perfect. Conversely as i have gotten more happy with myself, i have started to look better :)

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

God damn it! You look so smart to me! if I wasn't straight, I would have asked you out, my man! :)

Shohrat Shankar likes this.
  3. Shohrat Shankar

Shohrat Shankar Fapstronaut

You look smart enough to attract any women!

4. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

i'm just telling about the benefits i have experienced, not something of my concern any longer

Hitto likes this.
  5. Theguywiththething

Theguywiththething Fapstronaut

This is the attitude! I'm pulling for you, man

Hitto likes this.
  6. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

Thank you

7. Power_to_Change

Power_to_Change Fapstronaut

Confidence man! Isn't that a wonderful thing? That is what is attractive to women. Sure looks help, but confidence can't be overstated.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth and RPos like this.
  8. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Yeah I have often been told by women who are friends or acquaintances how good looking I was but I've realized looks don't mean anything until you believe in yourself and go do what you want after not giving pmoing I do feel the attraction and start making eye contact more I honestly don't think I have an advantage over anyone because of my looks or being fit because I was all these things but pmo made me miserable killed my self esteem and ego didn't allow me to take rejection well but after 8 months I have more clarity now don't beat myself up as much and realize to stay in the present moment and be grateful for each moment god has given you now I'm at more ease with myself and happier and getting a little more bold at my pace just keep on bettering yourself

9. Attitude goes a long way...

RPos likes this.
  10. RPos

RPos Fapstronaut

A girl will pick personality and confidence over looks everytime. She might look at the other guy, but when she realises he's a tool will completely loose interest.

Confidence, sense of humour, social awareness, Leadership, body language, tone of voice, what you say and more importantly HOW you say it.

These are what women respond to.

Money and looks aren't what women want, and the few exceptions that do, you won't want anyway.