1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Noticable changes

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Hello guys!
    I'm here with a interested topic to discuss.
    I did great for a month expect two night falls and unfortunately failed on 33 days streak because of my stupid friend.
    I noticed clear positive changes in physical, mental health. Like strength and energy in body and clear active mind. My eyes were shining in a different way. I noticed many psychological benefits too like clear mind and thoughts and positive energy.
    Now time for you to share something like it so please share whatever you are experiencing or experienced.
    However I've started it again and it's going well so wish me good luck for that too.

Spontifex and Indian Youth like this.
  2. Hey, congratulations for the 33 day streak. That is amazing. And wishing you luck, good you started again and glad to hear it is going well. Keep it up, stay strong and thrive. Don't blame your friend. Make sure this doesn't repeat itself. Either you are strong enough to let him get trapped alone or you would need to keep him at bay. For a while at least if needed.

Indian Youth likes this.