1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prostate "Massaging": The Gray Zone of NoFap. + Relapse.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Buzz Aldrin, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

With NoFap some people start to turn to "alternatives" instead of PMOing. This is called prostate massaging or (in the fem boy region) prostate milking. No one really has an "opinion" to determine if it's addictive or "right/wrong". So I'm tossing my story into the ring.

Like PMOing we do it to get a dopamine rush and when we are desperate. For me I needed a little "kick" closer to being feminine. And of course I got addicted to it, how can I tell I did? I spend 5 mins - an hour just trying to get a "handless orgasm" and try it multiple times a day. It's the only thing I think about, I want to stop but I can't. Lastly you do it so much that I gets to a point where it starts hurting you (physically and mentally).

So with my most recent streak I notice a couple of things. During the middle to late parts of my last streak I had stop caring about sex & such. I peeked once and a while (I'm a straight guy, give me a break) but I stopped having interest in gay stuff / "Am I gay quiz". I kind of killed my streak because I thought " It's been 55 days I won't have a problem with what I pmoed to before". This caused me to get *triggered* & led me to my relapse.

The only thing is that this wasn't a PMO relapse it was a Prostate relapse. So I reset my streak today & kept moving on with my life. I will say that overall I still have motivation & lack of depressive thoughts. But a relapse is still a relapse.

But overall, is Prostate Massaging bad? Although everywhere you go people say no. I say yes, You can get a dopamine high off of it. With to much of it results to it just becoming another version of PMOing.

Quick Note: I was on the line with debating if it was a relapse or not. But thanks to the folks the commented on my previous post I made a decision.

2. Lencho

Lencho Fapstronaut

I agree, I think that there is no pleasure directly associated with the "nerve endings" in anus or prostate. Its more of a mental thing. Click to understand it in a flat out prespective.

For example, when fantasizing that you are being feminized, does your hand feel good when you imaging masturbating a dick, does your mouth feel good when fantasizing about sucking a dick. No. Well neither does your anus or prostate. Its the thought or fantasy that your being submissive or that somebody is dominating you. Maybe its the thought that they like you because of what you do for them or what you let them do to you.

When you see and feel money you don't care about the material or texture. If you feel money but can't see it, it means less to you. If you see money but can't touch it also means less to you. But it still means something. But when you see and feel money, you don't care what it feels like. All your mind is telling you is that you like it and now you have power to buy. Even if you imagined that it was $1000, I bet you could fantasize on what you could buy. Let's say its your bday, they ask you to close your eyes and they put money in your hand. You feel a rush of excitement because of what it could be.

Well the same goes here, when you see or feel and fantasize, you feel excitement and pleasure. But then, (for those that want to actually quit these behaviors) you find out its just a dollar. And you wonder why you were so excited.

A less triggering recap-

Your tissue/skin feels pressure, temperature and texture. Your mind perceives pleasure or discomfort.

ZiguShar and +TenPercent like this.
  3. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I’ve also tried to get the amazing orgasm through P massage and toys. On the surface there is a medical based aspect by stimulating the prostate to clear the glands. Not much different than getting a massage for health purposes. Both can be used and taken too far and beyond the original intent. This is where our addictive behaviors take over and it goes from acceptable to not. It’s also easy to justify anything when you are caught up in the fury. I’ve been in SA for almost two years, CSAT therapy for a month and part of several online meetings weekly. They all help and it’s a necessity for me to continue my recovery. The part I hate the most is having to second guess every thought and action. But I’m glad I am.

4. it's self-stimulation so still M, even if you didn't O

Buzz Aldrin likes this.
  5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

So vague, so does your dick and we all damn like it.

About prostatic stimulation....it's some diabolical thing for sure.

Gina3111 likes this.
  6. sticking fingers up your ass in the name of the anti-christ

Gina3111 likes this.