1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fallacious D, May 16, 2020.

1. That's really cool, I am waiting for the 4 tomatoes ;)

And thanks, just keeping strong :)

2. 4 tomatoes. I'm not getting urges even when looking at super attractive women. I think I'm either in flatline or NoFap is working. Because I didn't binge, I think I kept some of the mental progress from my last streak.

3. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I have been on the NoFap train for a long time now. I feel like I don’t care what people think and am willing to stand my ground a lot more. It’s really awesome. Keep going guys, you can do it. It’s worth it.

FellatiousD likes this.
  4. @fg4795 The morning urges got me. But now I have 6 + 9 + 8 days, back to back. Not bad. That puts my average relapse rate just above once a week for the last 3 weeks. That's down from 2-5x a day. If my math is right, that's a 1,400% decrease at the least. Here's my new strat: I'm going to leave my badge as it is for motivational purposes, then reset it to its proper state after a week. This way I will earn higher ranks than I usually earn, which will hopefully keep me on track because I'm driven by achievements. Let's go!

5. Parv Jain

Parv Jain Fapstronaut

My Journal

Brother i am on #150days
    Today is day 3

We will win ..
    And one day we will make it for lifetime...
    Goodluck for your journey...

Ὀρφεύς and FellatiousD like this.
  6. Oh well it's up to you my friend, just keep on collecting potateos when you can ;)

7. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

I need to feel I have achieved nothing, else I get too happy and be like, ohh... Its been a long time now, im doing well and DOWN I GO!!

YES, so 7 days is nothing. Peace.

Ὀρφεύς and fg4795 like this.
  8. My friend with a passion for algebra, how are you doing?

9. Relapsed the last couple nights, don't feel like doing it tonight. But every other aspect of my life has improved, probably because of my previous streaks. School, fitness, everything. Just need to keep this under control a bit longer.

What I keep re-learning is that it's never fun or genuinely exciting. I basically just force myself to like it. At any given point in the day, if I asked myself if I want to jerk off, 99% of the time I'd think "hell no, I'm busy with life." And that's the right answer. But at night or as soon as I wake up, my brain is just full of sexual thoughts and those are the urges that matter.

I'm gonna throw out a random number - 15 days. Let's get there this time.

10. So, about these 15 sheeps? How are you doing?

11. Got a pistachio, working on 2 cloves of garlic

12. thinking_differently

Fuck man, I relapsed...I was on Netflix and the some shitt movie got me, there was a scene in it, and I fapped to it.... I feel terrible

FellatiousD likes this.
  13. thinking_differently

Now I need to spend more time on NoFap..
    Chaser effect: Fuck off..
    I got too lazy and M;

I was Curious And saw the movie..There was some kissing and caressing.. thats all!!
    WHY DID I HAVE TO M! I HAD 0 CHANCES OF FUCKIN ANYONE..

How stupid am I!
    I don’t deserve Netflix..
    Guys Next time you have an urge.....Somehow just come to this page..Read and spend some time here. I should have done that

It is rightly said that ‘Curiosity kills the cat’

again and FellatiousD like this.
  14. Keep strong my friend, we all had weak moments, we will also have wonderful moments ;)

15. 2 cloves of garlic - at midnight I will have 3 teaspoons of salt... this recipe is gonna be delicious

What's the recipe you ask? Success.

16. Hope you will taste it soon ;)

17. thinking_differently

I’m a useless fucker.
    I have done it again.
    Instagram, you are going away.

fg4795 and FellatiousD like this.
  18. Yeah the booty sites need to go. Sadly there's a lot of them. Even ads on random webpages will have multiple asses or tits in full frame.

19. Keep strong, and if you're serious enough.
    Do whatever it takes ;)

thinking_differently likes this.