1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex During Pregnancy.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Young Earthling, Nov 26, 2018.

1. That doesn't make your claim any more substantial. I never said his claim was true or false or supported by anything scientific or otherwise. All I said, to you, is you have no idea. You've never heard of this but that doesn't mean you dismiss his FEELINGS. Even if he's completely wrong, have a little kindness.

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal

3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Kindly bring this talk to my inbox where we can discuss it properly. You're going off-topic from this point.

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    go ahead an have s with your pregnant wife, its healthy for the baby, its beneficial for the baby

5. Because we understand human biology...

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

He's about as knowledgeable on the matter as my neighbour's pet hamster, judging by his utter lack of sense in tackling the real issue here. You don't need to put up with this. Just watch the grown man educate himself.

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Exactly.

8. HAHAHAHAHA....WRONG!
    Now I know you're NOT a med student.

The inner layer of the womb does not become muscular during pregnancy. It gives rise to the placenta. The muscular layer is inner to the endometrium, called the myometrium and it is the muscular layer of the uterus (that's the womb).
    Moreover, the fetus swims inside the amniotic sac which is filled with amniotic fluid (the "water breaking" is release of amniotic fluid due to rupture of amniotic sac).

hahaha, this is ridiculous.

You, have NO idea what you're talking about. You don't understand simple anatomy or physiology. You are NOT a medical student. Stop fooling people.

9. Yes and you do sound perfectably reasonable and I apologize if I said you were rude when you didn't mean to. All I meant is, despite what the OP believes we shouldn't bash him just because he believes those things. That's all. Thanks for your input.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Wow.

There are 3 layers at the beginning.
    1. Perimetrium- the outermost layer, as symbolised by "peri".
    2. Myometrium- the middle muscular layer, se symbolised by "myo".
    3. Endometrium- the innermost fleshy layer, as symbolised by "endo".

What a layman like you failed to realised through your quick Google search on the matter is that the blastulation stage occurs when the zygote embeds itself into the uterine wall. I.e. the endometrium.

The placenta is a structural modification of this layer at the point of contact of the blastula.

Hence, the WOMB is the overall structure formed by the uterine envelope following the implantation stage. So since the endometrium is no longer degraded via the release of Progesterone released by the Corpus Luteum, that leaves the 2nd layer in the row to take its place as the protective envelope. THIS is the myometrium which becomes muscular.

And while you figure out what that meant.

We'll deal with the real issue at hand.

11. Nope. I didn't google anything ;).
    Stop saying you're a med student. You're not. Your initial post arrogantly jumbling up anatomy illustrated that beautifully.
    I rest my case ;).

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I find myself in need of this meme more and more every passing day. Sigh. 20181127_032019.jpg

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Right. Exactly.

14. HAHAHAHA OMG. NO!!!!!
    The endometrium is the innermost layer and the womb does not become highly muscular with the development of endometrium. The endometrium is the layer that lines the inside of the uterus and sheds off during menstruation.
    WRONG AGAIN..The baby swims in the amniotic fluid, which is inside the amniotic sac, which is attached to the placentra, which is attached to the endometrium.
    WRONG. Addiction CAN BE inherited. You should learn about EPIGENETICS. if your dad was a smoker, you're much more likely to become a smoker than a normal person.
    Also, the state the mother is in influences the unborn child. Various studies have shown this where mothers underwent trauma such as surviving a major earthquake or grievances of sorts. These do affect the fetus. This is proven.
    There's also another study that showed that if the mother starved herself (or was pregnant during famine for example), the newborn is more likely to become obese. The hypothesis explaining this is because the baby's body was preconditioned to hang onto any calories he/she gets a hold of in the form of fat to prepare for any famine or starvation that he/she will in turn undergo.

This proves my earlier point. You're still a teenager, You don't know everything. Just because you don't know something does not refute it. This is basic logic.
    No. The womb is the uterus.
    The myometrium is muscular even before pregnancy, hence the name myo- means muscle. During pregnancy it undergoes hypertrophy (like a muscle that gets bigger).

Stop lying to people saying you're a med student. This is basic anatomy taught in year 1. You're either the bottom feeder of med students or you're not a med a student at all. Either way, stop parading that shit around here.

I rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2018
  15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yes, I did this with my ex.

16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You're certainly behaving like a grown man now, aren't ya? :D
    I don't even get that excited when I relapse :confused:

You're wrong about every single point here. Every single one.
    All you're doing is targetting my oversimplification. Well I'm sorry but I can't exactly explain the concept of anmiotic fluid formation through uterine epithelia to a person who's so naive so as to think sex during pregnancy damaged him, can I?

Epigenetics. Right. We'll talk about epigenetics with a guy who won't even understand what "Adenosine" is. :rolleyes:

This is why students like me spend 5 years in institutes. So we have both kowledge as well as a means of applying (and in this case explaining) it without vomiting senseless jargon and information all over the place. o_O

But I can see you wanna have the last say, grown man :oops:

You can have it. :D
    We're very patient people, us med students :cool:
    It's a trait that comes hand in hand with knowledge ;)

Have your fun :D

u376 and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    maybe stick to just learning the mens anatomy an have only male patients

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. I know what it is. A nucleotide. Adenine + Ribose. Basic year 1 biology stuff :)
    Stop bullshitting yourself. You're not a med student. You didn't simplify stuff. You clearly didn't know the anatomy. Everyone can see that now.
    All you demonstrated is lack of knowledge in basic medicine ;).

19. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    slow down and dont binge so much on "the good doctor" " the resident" "greys anatomy" etc now i know it seems real but its magic directors an camera men use

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Came back to read this thread after my first post.

Note to self: Never go on the off-topic section of NoFap.