1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Transference or Something?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Philomath, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

I have the feeling I will struggle to articulate this. Maybe this has a specific name if it's common phenomena? But frequently, and quite maddeningly, I often fantasise or get aroused by other men's pleasure as they have sex with women. Say for example, I'm having sex with my girlfriend, to get myself more aroused I'll have sudden snapshots of another guy nearing his own PIV or oral climax.

So it's different from cuckhold fantasies ect. Sometimes I do picture suddenly my girlfriend's exs O'ing with her, and I find that rather unsettling. But most of the time, it's just a guy with some other woman. I seem to get turned on by the male ego - when a guy is nearing his own finish, asserting his will, which brings me close to my own finish.

I should also mention I'm bi, which complicates things. But I still really hate it on some level - because I want to focus on my ego and pleasure. I just want to focus on me, and let me enjoy the experience truly-fully with my girlfriend without random strangers popping in my mind.

Anyone else relate or get anything similar to this?

2. It's just fantasies like others and has the same effects. It helps to look in her eyes, connect in a deeper more intimate level.
    I'm not saying this comes with a snap of the fingers but practice it.

Philomath likes this.
  3. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

I can very much understand why you would find that thought arousing. But it's not healthy to focus on something external like that.

Perhaps it would be better to focus on her pleasure? To focus on being in the moment as a couple and sharing intimacy? Just a thought.

Couldn't agree more!

Jennica and Philomath like this.
  4. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

Yikes! :D

(I would point towards my journal for more information on our relationship, especially detailing the first time I O'd in my life, with my girlfriend. It doesn't get any more intimate than that.)

This is why I shouldn't write posts at 5am in England. Let me clarify, I use ego - not to convey any selfishness, but my sense of self. Put it simply, I don't want other guys in my bed, or think of their pleasure. To want to enjoy my own pleasure, and pride, as male-force...I would assume is not that that strange? It does not in anyway convey I don't care about my partner. (But then again, we quite a kinky couple, who are very animal-like bed. Lot of err, growling and howling. So me playing into that kind of dom-selfish male role, she absolutely loves. But that's a whole other conversation.)

When you have severe DE and Death-Grip lack of sensitivity, you feel very little in PIV. It's all about her pleasure. :rolleyes: Sometimes, it's almost like giving a sexual performance when you have this - and you get satisfaction from just rocking her world, and making her happy - even if it does give the worst case of blue balls for the rest of the day. o_O

But yeah, I guess these are just fantasies, and I just need to control them. Like I said I'm mostly in the moment and fully entwined with my girl. It's just the annoying way their snapshot in like it's the a montage of a horror film. :D

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Tannhauser likes this.
  5. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

You're good man! I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. Sounds like you have a good thing going.

Philomath likes this.