1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Social network detox

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jerrydecide, Apr 1, 2017.

1. jerrydecide

jerrydecide Fapstronaut

Just like fapping, social networking also consumes our time and sometimes we encounter with things which becomes our trigger to M.
    So, i thought to take this challenge too and make my life more aimful.
    90 days no social networking. Only interacting with real people in real life and do things on time rather procastinate them and wasting time by sitting on my laptop or using my phone for social networking.
    Join the challenge and feel the difference.
    Current progress: 3 hours into no SN

2. This is a great thing you're doing. I haven't really been a social media guy but the Internet as a whole is an addiction so I commend you for becoming a better human being who manages their time better.

jerrydecide likes this.
  3. jerrydecide

jerrydecide Fapstronaut

IMG_2464.JPG This scares me alot. No one has anything to talk but they are busy in a fake world

4. Lol, did you take that picture?

Deleted Account and Whackless like this.
  5. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

As long as it's not sexual social networking I think moderation is key.

I no longer use social media myself currently and would only do so for professional purposes ever again. Well maybe for family but I haven't been dragged back into it for that yet thankfully.

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I don't use social media at all & I feel "FREE" at time's ... Because I am "Free" .

[​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I Free I

I Free I Guest

That's scary & sad .

Deleted Account likes this.