1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes i feel I'm getting no where

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bhaskar baswala, May 12, 2017.

1. Bhaskar baswala

Bhaskar baswala Fapstronaut

I feel that I'm getting no where in life, there is nothing which has to be done or anything what i want. I don't see any motivation to do anything. Sometimes i try not to masturbate but again in 2-3 days It all get started again.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Bhaskar baswala

There are no strategies as such,i just try to be busy whole day so that thoughts don't come to mind.. But yesterday night it happened again as at night's you can't be busy

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Since you continue to fap, you're suffering from the fapping induced brain fog when you surpass your brain's sexual satiety level. I made a thread related to this on here:

What happens when men ejaculate too much.

jesusmysaviour likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

You've got to stop fapping if you want to heal. If you continue to fap, you continue the damage to yourself with the fapping induced brain fog. Brain fog is thee worst. Of which one of the effects is that you will have no motivation to want to do anything, not any dam thing except maybe just go to sleep. You're literally a vegetable and all your energy is sapped. If you continue with the fapping, your hair will soon be falling out because you lose your life essence nutrients with each spunk into the tissues. Your life really becomes a miserable hell. There's many many more horrific stories on this website. You have to value your healing over the fapping; do something to remind yourself of why you're doing this so that you don't continue to relapse.

Also, ice cold showers; start doing them, learn to like them. It will help you develop that pre-frontal cortex discipline which helps you not give in to your limbic system which wants you to fap and continue to be a wanker-loser.

FeelingDoomed likes this.
  7. Bhaskar baswala

Sometimes ifeel so motivated that I can do anything what i can think of, but after one thought comes to mind the is nothing that i want to do. I try hard to get rid of this but then I see myself getting no where. I want to achieve anything in life and achieve my goals but all I do is fap, is not that I'm doing it the whole day but even if it is sometimes it's a vey bad feeling. It's just that I want to do something in my life I just want to leave all this and make myself feel proud, I want start it all again and see myself a better person.

D . J . likes this.