1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements for mental clarity?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Awedouble, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

I don't know if nootropics is precisely it, I thought it would be good to have a thread on things for clarity because that quality is important in the reboot process - enhancing cognition in terms of being able to do a lot of work is not the same. (and might end up including stimulants) This would also take a bit of experimentation and might involve stacks rather than single supplements where it's too mild to notice a difference.

I've been using the Neurohacker Collective Focus formula, unfortunately they don't have a caffeine free version of this one but I do think a lot of the ingredients are good. I'm also adding Brahmi/Bacopa to my regimen. Because of the caffeine I actually only take 3 instead of 5 in the morning.

2. Read my post Mistakes TheMade Me Relapse.

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

You want to provide a link or say at least a little about it? Why would that be relevant or be of interest? If you think about it from the other side, would you go searching for a post if someone else posted in your thread just the title of their other post and you don't know them, without any kind of explanation?

4. https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/mistakes-that-made-me-relapse.279586/

Sorry, bro.

5. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

I'm still trying to figure out a good supplements stack, but I've noticed that my general mood, motivation and energy to actually do things has increased with taking vitamin b-complex,1000 mg vitamin c, and 2000iu vitamin d alongside prozac. On occasion, I also take 150 mg armodafinil in the morning and it really helps me get into the flow of things and shake off that morning fatigue from a crappy night's sleep. I also tried 200 mg modafinil(different from armodafinil as it takes longer to peak in most people and is generally seen as not as potent) and it didn't really do much for me. I would say if you feel a pre-made stack like the neurohacker collective focus formula works for you, consider buying the individual ingredients to use as a stack for the future. Its not only cheaper and gives you more capsules but will ensure you're getting the proper dosage of each ingredient. I have a bottle of Performance Lab- Mind coming in the mail soon and if it works for me, I'll probably buy the individual ingredients from nootropicsdepot.